16.

"What do you mean! ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS?" Bomin huffed out

"What do you mean! ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS?" Bomin huffed out. Her fists clenched together as she stared at the organizers standing before her. "You can't randomly come to me and say that I've been taken out of the show when I practised hard for the runway."

"Ma'am you need to understand. The brands don't want to associate with you right now. There are a lot of controversies around your family and this is why you've been replaced." One of the women in the room explained. The excuse coming out of her mouth hurting Bomin like pelted stones.

"You decided to oust me on the basis of some stupid rumours. I can't believe this. Who's going to even replace me so quickly? They should atleast know the in and outs of the show." She said. Her tears on the verge of falling down. The situation was humiliating and disheartening.

"Don't worry about the show Bomin-ssi. We have already prepared the model beforehand. She has been practicing for the past three days." The manager of the show tried to reassure her forgetting that he mentioned a secret instead.

"That means it had already been decided beforehand." Bomin scoffed. "If you had replaced me three days ago then who was going to inform me about it. This place is seven hours away from Seoul. The weather was raging and there were no flights. I came here on time in a car despite knowing how bad the rain was. My son accompanied me to support his mother during the show and now you suddenly come up with this nonsense. What am I suppose to say to him?"

She sat down heavily on a chair and covered her face with her hands, not wishing for these heartless people to see her tears. Her sniffles filled the room but no one cared. They slowly went back to their respective tasks leaving her to deal with her sorrows alone.

None of them aware that a pair of hetero-coloured eyes had witnessed everything from the small opening in the door.
_______

"..........ae! TAE!" Taehyung jerked back from his thoughts. His hazed gaze now landing on the person sitting beside him in the car. "Where were you lost silly? I have been calling you for like a minute now." Hosoek asked, worry lacing his every word.

"Nothing." Taehyung shook his head. "I wasn't thinking about anything special. It's just my jet lag that's getting to me now. I think I need an entire day of sleep."

"Hmm. You should head inside. Get plenty of rest today and there's no need to come to work tomorrow. I'll shift the shoots to some other day. Also, don't worry about Jae-wook anymore. I'll make sure that he doesn't come up with those weird ass deals anymore." Hoseok assured him. A comforting smile adorned his face throughout.

"Thank you hyung. I don't know what I would do without you." Taehyung whined. "Why don't you come inside and meet my in-laws? You should have dinner with us. I know they all are going to love you."

"Some other day. I have an urgent work left to do and then I have to go for some grocery shopping." The older sighed. "You go inside. Your husband must be waiting for you after your honeymoon. Tell him that I'm extremely sorry for ruining his plans today."