36.

It's about time we get it straightGimme a minute if it ain't too late

Gimme a minute if it ain't too late.....

Taehyung hummed along with the song while styling his blonde locks with a curler. His body was covered with a red pant and a waistcoat that hugged his curves perfectly. He looked stunning in that color.

Maybe we
Could be
Slow dancing
Until the morning
We could be romancing
The night away, yeah.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the scene. He was standing beside the dresser, leaning against the wall. His eyes stuck to his husband who had him mesmerised. The male loved how Taehyung's dulcet voice gave an immense sense of peace to every fibre of his body. If it was up-to him then he could probably stare at and hear this beautiful person all day long.

"Jeon! Why are you standing here? I'm almost ready. I'll be quick so just go and sit down for a while."

A bit disappointed by the fact that the model was no more singing he sighed but kept standing there nonetheless. "It's okay. I'll stay here and you can take as much time as you want to. I like watching you dress up. It's amazing to see how someone as beautiful as you can make yourself even more gorgeous."

And this time Taehyung blushed.

"You blushed!" Jungkook exclaimed, standing upright. "Woah! My lines have finally worked their magic."

"No! It's nothing like that." Taehyung quickly denied. "It's just the heat from this stupid heating tool that's getting to me now. Your cheesy lines can't make me blush this easily Mr. Jeon Junior the Third."

The elder was straight off denying the fact because no way in hell would he ever agree that his partner's overly romantic lines were getting him flustered. He would never!

"As you say." Jungkook smiled, knowing fully well that the other was just brushing the topic off but he didn't mind it at all. Taehyung looked cute when he would get all clumsy and shy so that worked out pretty well for the ravenette. "I'll not deny your claims but when you're done please do my tie for me."

Taehyung hummed and once the last section of his hair was curled perfectly he gestured the younger to come closer to him. "By the way what is this event for? How did you all even plan for it in such a small gap? We returned from Japan just four days ago."

"It's a charity event and Namjoon hyung had already planned it a month ago." Jungkook informed whilst pulling the other in. He held the inviting waist firmly with his hands as Taehyung worked his magic on the piece of cloth around his neck.

"What for? The charity event I mean."

"Today is the birth anniversary of Choi Haneul. He was my father's secretory, friend and the best uncle to all of us. He did not have a family so we were the only ones close to that. I used to admire him a lot. He was such a prodigy when it came to handling business. He was my mentor.