4.

The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart

Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

Jungkook was not fully conscious about everything around them. The flowers, the drapes, the guests and most importantly the person standing right next to him. The crazy blonde who looked too mesmerizing in his white lacy attire. He looked unreal and this was probably why the raven head thought of the entire thing as a dream. A dream that was hopefully going to end soon.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

But as every minute ticked by he slowly realized that it was his new reality now and not just a dream. Every vow they repeated after the priest consolidated this sudden change in his life even more. The weight of the ring, just inserted in his finger felt a little too burdensome to him. Would I be able to handle it well? That was the only question getting repeated in his brain.

"You both may kiss each other now."

These words were enough to freeze him in place. His breath hitching more when Taehyung stepped closer to him with a naughty smile lingering on his lips. "I dressed up for you today. I hope it made you happy Jeon." He heard him say and then a pair of soft lips touched his own.

They stood there all still. None of them moving. One was too stunned with the touch while the other was just enjoying the reaction. It was a light and soft peck but enough to rattle the ravenette from every part of his body.

"Happy marriage dear husband." Taehyung whispered in his ear and then backed away. They stared at each other for a while before turning towards the cheering crowd. Their eyes landing on the people who looked a little too happy for them.

He smiled at his family. A forced one of course but that didn't matter as long as they were happy. They deserved this after working the entire week for the event. His actions though earned him a scoff from the person beside him.

"You are so fake. Stop pretending Jeon. Your cheeks are going to hurt with that scary smile."

"Don't bother yourself with me. I'll take care of my cheeks myself." Jungkook retorted. He felt like a bickering kid all of a sudden. Taehyung sure did know how to frustrate the life out of people with just his eyes.