30.

"No! I don't believe you

"No! I don't believe you. Have you been lying to me till now? I decided to trust you Taehyung. I gave you a chance in this house and relationship but after knowing the truth I can't do this anymore."

Taehyung shook his head. The harsh tone of his loving husband was breaking his heart apart. He did not want the ravenette to suspect him of something he could not even imagine to do. "Jungkook please! Listen to me once. I really did not do anything. I'm innocent."

"Innocent!?" Jungkook scoffed. "All evidence is against you. Everyone says that you are the culprit and you think that I will believe your words over the world's. I might be a pushover but I'm definitely not a fool Taehyung. You can do whatever you want to do with your existence but not with me."

The blonde felt his heartbeat ceasing. "No! No! Please Jungkook don't leave me like this. Please! I can't live without you. Please! Jungkook." He desperately cried but the younger just walked away without sparing him a glance.

"Jungkoo........"

"Learnt your lesson or not." Another voice interrupted him suddenly. He turned around and saw Yuna standing behind him with a smirk on her face. "You should have stayed in your limits when I had told you to."

The boy staggered. "What did I ever do to you? WHY? WHY ME? I have never wished anything bad for you. I don't know why you hate me this much. ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DESTROY MY LIFE?"

"Because I want to." The woman started laughing. Her high pitched voice stinging the model's ears with pain. The clapping of her hands was literally shaking up the floor beneath them.

"I just don't want to destroy your life, I want to destroy you. Your happiness, your dreams, your future and most importantly your present. I want to end everything. I want to end you."

Then she clicked her fingers and Taehyung could swear that he had heard that same voice somewhere before. Frightened to the core, he somehow looked up and saw the same visual.

A huge light advancing towards him, ready to crush his body mercilessly.
_______

He woke up. His entire body drenched with sweat. The air refused to go inside his lungs making him pant hard with the lack of ventilation. Struggling to breathe, he held the comforter covering his form tightly as if looking for a source to ground himself to the reality.

"Tae! Baby, it's okay. It was just a nightmare. Everything is fine."

And like fresh drops of rain on his burning soul his voice infiltrated his senses. In an instant he turned to his side and saw the ravenette looking at him with concern. His ebony eyes were shining with worry under the dimly lit lamp.