15.

He was back to the real life

He was back to the real life. His pained reality.

The mansion before his eyes a clear evidence of the same. The boy sighed heavily, leaning back against the car seat. Still feels like a dream to me. Seems like I had been sleeping these past two days and it's only now that I've finally woken up. His thoughts and feelings were heavy and so was his heart. Leaving that beautiful place felt disheartening but then again he had a family to go back to.

A family that must be disappointed and angry at them.

❍ Jeons ❍

Jungkook
Taehyung and I are going on our
honeymoon. We'll return back in
two days.
Take care and don't worry too much.

Mom
What do you mean kook?
Call me!

Appa
Jungkook are you ignoring our calls.
Taehyung is not answering either.

Namjoon
Kook mom is crying out of worry.
Will you atleast call her to calm her
down?

Jimin
We all are worried. I hope you both
are safe.

Jungkook
Don't worry. I'm in the plane now.
We'll talk once I'm back home.

The ravenette kept staring at his cellphone. The text he had sent his family after boarding the plane had already been read hours ago but there was no response from anyone. He knew that they must be furious at the moment but he still did not regret his decision in the very least.

Although it would not be wrong to say that he dreaded his family's reaction. He had no will to face them but running away would solve nothing. So after taking in a deep breath and easing his nerves a bit he finally decided to go inside and face whatever was waiting for him.

"Thank you for dropping me. Here! It's your pay and you can keep the change." Jungkook gave the taxi driver his fare and then got off the car. Once the driver left he turned around and advanced towards the main door with an anxious heart.

"JUNGKOOK!"

He could hear his mother's loud and concerned call for his name as soon as he entered into the parlour. "Thank god! Thank god! I was so worried for you." Rujin cried out, embracing him tightly in her arms.

"What kind of a behavior is this Jungkook? You just disappeared out of nowhere without informing any one of us. Do you even realize the seriousness of the situation? We felt suffocated with the worst thoughts and you did not even have the decency to call us in these past two days."

"I'm really sorry but the situation was such. I couldn't call you because of the network issues." Jungkook started with his first lie. He couldn't possibly tell his father that Taehyung had taken his phone away and hid it somewhere specifically to not contact anyone. The situation would only get worse so he was going to handle it in his way.