35.

"So you punched Rae-yul and probably broke his nose?" Jungkook inquired

"So you punched Rae-yul and probably broke his nose?" Jungkook inquired. His loving gaze stuck to the male in his arms. They were inside the elevator with Taehyung snuggling into the younger's chest peacefully.

"Hmm. He just wouldn't stop spouting nonsense. I think he has a crush on you. That bastard! How dare he have eyes for my husband. Doesn't he know that it's a sin to love someone who is married?" The blonde hiccuped. His face contorted with a frown.

"Oh my! That's not true Tae." Jungkook chuckled at the silly remark. His bunny teeth on full display. The other sure did look super adorable while being jealous. Although the majority of this behavior could be attributed to the grape wine.

"That better be because you are only mine. You are mine and I don't like to share. I will keep you in my pocket if he tries to come after you. Then I will punch him again and bruise both his eyes too. He'll see my wrath if he eve......"

There you go.

Jungkook kissed him before he could speak anymore. "Easy there angry tiger. No one will take me away from you. Okay." He gently mumbled, and then proceed to step out of the elevator which was now on the floor to their suite.

"I want you to promise me a forever." Taehyung lazily smiled. "I really want to spend my life with you Jeon. You are the best thing that happened to me. I think you are an angel sent by my Eomma. She gave you to me so that I can be truly happy again. You are my unforeseen miracle."

The ravenette felt so warm.

Isn't that what love is?

Love isn't suppose to be just mere words. A small three lettered statement doesn't really justify that heavenly feeling completely. Actions and promises are what makes it more special.

The fact that Taehyung was asking him for a forever meant so much more than what an 'I love you' could have meant. The way Taehyung had already planned to spend his entire life with him did things to his heart. He couldn't describe how jolly he felt.

"Then a forever it is Tae. A forever with you and me. A forever for us."

"Beautiful us."

It was just a drunken thought but oh how brilliant it sounded to the younger. The way Taehyung's happy giggles vibrated into his ears, made his stomach flutter with the millions of emotions he felt. He surely was a goner. A whipped fool for this alien in his arms.

"We are beautiful together, aren't we?" He whispered and placed an airy kiss on his lover's forehead. Both boys were in their own heaven. They did not care about anything else when they were together.

Their souls were free from any scars. The loving touch had healed them.

They had no sorrows of the past. The loving care had washed them away.

They did not fear the destiny anymore. The loving gaze had already given them a promise of eternity.

Even if only momentary, these feelings made them so carefree. They appreared like teenagers in love, experiencing this gift from heaven for the first time in life. The glow that they had on their countenance spoke volumes of their satiety.