9.

● Taehyung-ssi ●I'm in the parking lot

Taehyung-ssi
I'm in the parking lot. Wanted to meet you before going back home. Come down quickly.

Jungkook remained frozen in place. It was the first time in an entire month that they shared a text. That too to meet each other outside the Jeon mansion. He couldn't take his eyes away from his phone screen because according to his brain all this had to be a dream.

Is it a prank? Or did he send the message on the wrong number? He thought to himself while his hands got sweaty with how tight he held onto the device. He didn't know if this was even real but somewhere in a small corner of his heart he wanted it to be true. So without any delay he sprang up from his chair to visit that certain someone.

Giving his coat a nervous brush he walked out of his office only to run into Yoongi. Sheesh! Not right now. He cursed his luck but then again that was the only thing he could do. "Kook! Where are you going?" The elder asked. His words making the raven head feel like a deer caught in the spotlight.

He in no way wanted to tell him about Taehyung because if he did then they would just call him to the top floor. Something that Jungkook did not fancy at all. He desperately wished for this small sneak out of his to succeed.

"Just taking a round around the departments. Supervision." He gave the first excuse that came to his mind and luckily Yoongi bought it without much effort. "Okay! But don't keep roaming around for no reason at all. Just do what you want and then come back quickly. Appa might schedule a meeting at eight today. We'll be working late I guess."

"I'll be back before that." He softly replied and then quickly walked away from there. Once inside the elevator he pressed the button to the parking lot and waited not so patiently inside. "Yes!" The male exclaimed when the door finally opened up, revealing the multiple cars parked in the basement.

With hasty steps he walked around looking for the red car. Luckily it did not take him long to find it because the car was right next to his black one. A small smile made its way up his lips at the view. A new feeling blooming inside his heart all of a sudden.

"Hi! Taehyung-ssi." He gently greeted the blonde while getting inside the passenger seat. "Hi! Dear husband." Taehyung greeted him back with a cheerful voice. His hetero-coloured eyes looking directly into his ebony ones. "You really came. I thought you'll just tell me to go home."

"I would never. You came here specially to meet me so the least I can do is to come to you. Even if it's just for a few minutes." Jungkook tried to defend himself but it came out as a whine instead. A gesture that had the model smiling internally.

"Okay. I get it. I have the best husband in the world." He said and extended a cup of milk tea towards him. "This is why I got you banana flavored milk Bobba tea from my favourite food truck."

"For me? Really?" Jungkook was surprised would be an understatement. He was actually shook to the core. "Yes. For you big bunny." Taehyung giggled and handed him the cup. "Me and Hobi hyung always buy these whenever we get free but I wanted you to try it too. How is it? Yummy, right?"