22.

"Bye hyungs! See you later

"Bye hyungs! See you later."

Taehyung smiled and waved the other two a goodbye before stepping into the elevator. The CEOs of the two companies had other things to discuss and he for sure had no interest in any of those issues. His work in that place was done for the time being so the lad without a doubt was going to grab this opportunity to sleep more.

"I'm coming home my dear bed. Wait for me." He whispered, feeling his body relax at just the thought of the pillows and comforter. "Wait! I can't sleep early. I'll have to catch up with Jeon too. He went somewhere today without telling any of us." The thought was sudden but quite intriguing. He couldn't help but ponder over the place his husband went to, right on his first day off work.

Just then as if the entire universe had heard his thoughts, his phone suddenly started ringing. The name displayed on the screen shaping out a faint smile on his cherry lips. "Hey!" He greeted after answering the call.

"Hi! Are you free now? Is the work done or are you going to stay longer?"

Taehyung was smiling like a lovesick fool this time. "I'm free. Just came out of the meeting room. I'll be arriving at the main lobby in a few seconds. From there I'll take a taxi and go home. Hence, I'll be available."

"Wait! Don't take a cab. I...........I am outside the Neró head office. You are here, right?"

"Hmm. I am at the head office. You really came to pick me up?" Taehyung asked surprised. His steps getting quicker and quicker as he covered the remaining distance between him and the parking lot.

"Yeah! I asked Hoseok hyung about your schedule and he told me to come here. I hope I am not disturbing you in any way."

"No you're not. I'm outside the building. Where should I come?" The blonde was feeling this excitement in his bones. He felt jittery for some unknown reason. A feeling he always experienced around Jungkook.

"Don't run. I can see you Tae. I'll come to you."

The gentle and caring tone made the model stop in his tracks. Curiously he looked around and at once saw a black Porsche coming his way. "Oooo! I see you Jeon. It's the black one, isn't it?"

"Yes Mr. Jeon. It is the black one."

Ah! Those husky giggles of his husband were getting too much for him to handle. The raven head was seriously testing all his resolves now. Everything was so frustrating and exciting at the same time that Taehyung couldn't even differentiate between his own feelings.

"Earth to Taehyung. What are you thinking?"

Taehyung gasped, the voice startling him to the core because it was not coming from the device attached to his ear anymore but from the car standing infront of him. "N....Nothing." He stuttered. "I was just wondering if I should get inside or not. What if you take revenge and kidnap me from here?"