32.

"Leave me Koo

"Leave me Koo." Taehyung said, trying to pry the younger's hands off his body. "How am I going to pack if you keep caging me this way? Are you really going to act like a big baby now? Jeon!"

"Pleeeeease." Jungkook whined in response. Burying his face deeper in the crook of Taehyung's neck. His buff hands firmly encasing the blonde from his back while he was trying to pack their clothes into a trolly bag. "Let me enjoy some warmth. I missed you a lot when I went out today."

"Then who told you to leave the house? No! The important question is where did you go? That too without informing any one of us." The model turned around. His hetero-coloured eyes narrowed into tiny slits, seeking for the specific answers to his questions.

"I went somewhere important....." Jungkook declared. "......and I'm going to tell you everything very soon. Once I'm sure of whatever I am doing or will be doing in the future, I'll tell you everything in detail. Okay."

Taehyung bobbed his head up and down, smiling at the sincerity on that beautiful face. "I'll wait patiently then. Take your time and tell me about your little adventures when you're completely ready. Now let me go and do my work. We'll not have any time in the morning because someone suddenly decided to turn a business trip into a family vacation."

"As if you all didn't like my plan." The ravenette scoffed. "Jimin hyung looked so happy and Jin hyung called his doctor within minutes to confirm if he could travel or not. Eomma didn't even let me complete my words and agreed to the idea in an instant. You looked happy too."

"I am happy." Taehyung giggled watching his whiny husband. It was such a treat to see the man who once only had fake smiles plastered on his face be so open with his emotions. It made him feel extremely satisfied whenever Jungkook fearlessly kept his opinions and feelings out there. It made him feel victorious.

"I want to enjoy a good outing with all of you. It's been awhile since any of us spent some quality time together. I have been pretty much ignoring them for almost two years. This is the exact reason for their overly enthusiastic and excited reactions at my suggestion."

Jungkook grinned thinking about how surprised and happy his family looked. Especially his parents. A son who had even lost his will to speak a few months ago was now planning a trip out of the blue. It was nothing less than a miracle for them.

"Eomeonim and Abeonim were shining with joy." Taehyung agreed. "I've never seen them this happy. They have always been jolly and cheerful but the way their eyes were twinkling today was a new for me too. Made me realise how much you mean to them."

"You are the reason behind their smiles Tae. They have started loving you more than me." The younger stated as a matter of fact. "You don't know how much Eomma pestered me to wake up and get ready on time so that I could get to your practices everyday. She didn't let me sleep in for even a day. She couldn't stop blabbering about how she is waiting for you to call her Eom........"