5.

Taehyung wanted to laugh out loud and tell people how amusing this entire situation was. It was taking everything in him to just sit silently on a chair while his mother-in-law was standing beside him. Her hand gently placed on his back to give him mental support. Who was going to tell her!

For the past ten minutes he just sat there looking at the scene unfold. It was still new for him to see people suddenly taking his side. The only ones who had ever done that was his mother in the past and Hoseok in the present. It was amusing to see his gentle husband and his father having such a serious conversation with the officers. That too all for him.

Pursing his lips together at the view he gave a quick glance towards Hoseok who just gave him a 'Stop enjoying now and get started' look which he very casually ignored. He only wanted to enjoy it for a few more minutes. A few more ticks of the clock before he would start with his side.

"Arrest him immediately. Why are you all even having a discussion?"

It was a new voice and a new face. His long confident steps taking all attention in the room without any delay. "Arrest him right now. Let these people know how fucked up this person is." He announced. His red hair bouncing along with his every move.

"There you are. Suddenly got the guts to come here yourself. I wonder how much you paid them." Taehyung finally spoke up. He had been waiting for this very moment. "I thought you might not come here since you'd be too afraid of losing."

The entire hall was silent. Taehyung's voice being the only sound in the room. It was as if he had every single one of them hypnotized by just his presence. Jungkook on the other hand was more worried. Police officers suddenly crashing into your wedding to arrest you was not something small afterall.

"Taehyung-ssi we'll handle it. Don't worry." He softy tried to reassure the male who only shook his head in return.

"No! I'll take care of it. You all just sit and watch." The blonde asserted. His eyes then moving towards the officers standing beside his skeptical spouse. "You came here to arrest me, right? Then show us the arrest warrant first. You must have it because without that you can't cuff anybody up."

"It's in the police station. We'll show those documents to you there itself." One of them them immediately gushed out.

Taehyung started laughing. "You're so funny. I used to say the same thing in middle school whenever the teacher asked for my homework. It's at home teacher, I'll get it tomorrow." His mocking words forcing out silent laughs from some of the guests.