14.

"Ladies and gentlemen I once again welcome you all to the Bada-shin annual festive fair

"Ladies and gentlemen I once again welcome you all to the Bada-shin annual festive fair. I assume you guys have been enjoying the food and rides but you should buckle up now because it's time to start with the games."

Loud cheers and applauds filled the air. People began to gather near the stage positioned at the center of the fair. All eyes fixed on the young man standing there with a microphone in his hand. "I'm Beomgyu, your host for today and also the one who'll decide the winner. Wait! Did I mention the prize yet?"

"NO! YOU DID NOT!" The crowd screamed, laughing to their fullest at the young man who looked slightly shocked with the high level of excitement the people were displaying.

"Oh my god! A crowd that mirrors my energy. I LOVE IT." Beomgyu gushed out. "And I know you guys are eager to see the prize but I will keep you in the dark till we have the finalists here. So let's get started with the event. I can't wait anymore. All those who want to take part in this game come up to the stage and don't forget to bring your partner along with you."

"Let's go."

"Wait? What!" Jungkook could not process anything and before he knew it, his energized husband had already pulled him towards the stage. In mere seconds he went from being in the audience to being a participant. All thanks to his one and only spouse.

"Oh my god! You guys look lovely. Tell us about your relationship."

Why did he come to me? I don't want to speak just yet. Jungkook was fighting back with his nervousness. He in no way fancied more attention on himself. They were already standing before a large crowd and he without a doubt felt conscious about himself. Something that didn't go unnoticed by the model.

"We are married." Taehyung promptly exclaimed pulling the mic towards himself. "Came here for our honeymoon." He smiled cheekily and then waved at the people cheering for him.

"Newly weds. I see." Beomgyu chuckled. "There is so much variety here. Boyfriend and girlfriend, just boyfriends, newly weds and also couples with years of marriage. Not only this but there are a few couples who've just met a few days ago. I'm excited to see the chemistry between y'all and for that I'll have to first tell you about the rules of the game."

Jungkook gulped. A small film of sweat covered his forehead as he peered at the faces staring at them. "Don't worry Jeon. I'm here for you. Just forget about everything else and enjoy as much as you can." The voice though faint was enough for him to comprehend. Those words giving him an immediate sense of safety. "I will. I want to have fun." He whispered back. His gaze now on the host who stood a little away from them with a red chart in his hand.

"We'll be playing paper dance. It is a fun way to check your team work and chemistry. I bet most of you already know the rules but for those who don't, I'll tell you about it real quick." The boy announced whilst swinging the paper in his hand before the participants.