27.

Jungkook was nervous

Jungkook was nervous. Why? Because his husband was going to walk on the runway today. After almost a month of trying and fitting into clothes, dieting, working out and practising with his everything, it was finally the D-day. Of course the raven head was not the one walking on stage but he still had this weird kind of nervousness in his mind today.

Taehyung had done these shows multiple times but for Jungkook it was his very first. He was excited to watch his partner on the runway but something scared him too. He had no idea what but meeting with the blonde was the only visible solution for his anxious brain. Although that solution itself seemed to be pretty challenging.

I really wanted to meet him once before the show but I don't think that's possible anymore. He sighed, his orbs taking in the hoard of people around the green rooms. The entire floor was jam packed with staff and professionals moving about doing their work for the show. If only he had come to the venue a little earlier!

"Looks like I will have to wait for the evening to end." He mumbled, sulking to himself and turned around to leave but to his absolute unknown misfortune he ran into Yuna. "Oh! Mrs. Kim. I'm sorry I didn't see you there."

"Jungkook! No need to be sorry." The woman smiled wide. Her voice too sweet to be true. "I came here to meet my children too but I can't do that anymore. This place is going crazy with the rush."

"Yes. It is." Jungkook nodded. "I think we'll have to wait for them. The show will not be that long so maybe we can come here after that." He suggested.

"We should do that. Let's head to the main hall then. Why to waste our time standing here for nothing? We can have a small talk too. I was planning to have a conversation with you. It's so good that we met here today this way. Shall we?"

The ravenette felt a bit hesitant. The uneasy feeling in him grew a tad bit more but he pushed it away. She is also Tae's family. I can't just leave her hanging when she wants to have a talk with me. It's better to get over with it. He thought and awkwardly agreed. "If that's what you want."

"Great." Yuna chimed, proceeding towards the elevator thereafter. Jungkook just followed her like a lost puppy. He surely was not the greatest fan of such situations. "You know I saw you both having some great newly wed moments these past few weeks. You look very cute together."

"Th...Thank you?" God! The boy was getting uncomfortable. Why would she mention this all of a sudden?

"I know you might find whatever I'm about to say a bit weird but as a mother it's my duty to correct my children's mistakes. Taehyung is someone I have to be extra careful for. He might seem genuine in this relationship now but he doesn't stay the same for long. Don't let him take too much advantage of you. Okay?"