18.

"He loves me Yuna

"He loves me Yuna. He said that he has loved me from the very beginning too." Bomin ran towards her best friend, getting engulfed in a warm hug at once. "Really? He finally had the courage to confess. Oh my god! I'm so happy for you." Yuna cheered out, feeling extremely joyous for the other.

Bomin bobbed her head in utter happiness. The tears falling from the corner of her eyes an evidence of her euphoria. "He gave me a promise ring and said that once he completes his big project he'll marry me. I can't wait for that day anymore."

Yuna giggled along with her friend. "That's great. Finally that anonymous man decided to confirm his love for you. I was truly getting bored of his cowardice. His every action towards you meant love and yet he took a year to confess."

"He's not a coward." Bomin whined. "Han was just scared of scaring me away. He thought that if he confessed too quickly then I might just stop seeing him. He was also insecure since his company is not big while I'm a super model but I told him that none of those things mattered between us ever. I'm just a normal person in love when I'm with him. He shouldn't feel insecure about all those stupid standards people have set."

The smile from Yuna's face was long gone. Somewhere between the words 'Han' and 'not a big company' she had started to feel a weird sense of loss in her heart. "So, who is this lucky man Bominah? You promised that I'll be the first one to know when he confesses his love. Now tell me about him." Her throat was dry as she asked the blue eyed lady this question. She didn't want to know anything but she wanted to know everything too. Weird, right?

"It's......." Bomin shyly smiled. "Hantae. Kim Hantae. Your boss. We've been dating since the time I first came to meet you at the company. I've liked him since then........"

Every word after that was just a distant voice. Yuna couldn't believe what she was hearing. How did that even happen? How could her best friend steal away the man she loved? Hantae was first her's so why did Bomin have to come between them?

Betrayal.

Yes! That's the only thing she felt in her heart and mind. All her happiness and dreams came crashing down upon her. The person she had trusted with her everything had betrayed her in the worst way possible.

Bomin had snatched away her right to love.
_________

Yuna scoffed as the memory of that day flashed across her eyes. Her so called best friend had snatched away her lover years back and now her son was snatching away Jaeyeon's rights too.

"Why? Why is it Taehyung and not Jaeyeon? What kind of partiality is this Mr. Park?" She couldn't help but gush out her frustrated feelings. The tension in the air so suffocating that one could literally faint if not intervened.

"Mrs. Kim you need to understand that there is a clear difference between those two. Taehyung has been modelling for almost seven years now while Jaeyeon only joined the company a month ago. How can I make him the lead model for this project?" Seojun asked. He was completely baffled at the women's illogical requests.