39.

"Tae are you alright? I'm so worried about you

"Tae are you alright? I'm so worried about you. I'm really sorry."

Taehyung smiled. The concern in that voice warming his heart up. "I'm fine Hobi hyung and don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong."

"Still. I should have been more careful about the media. I was not keeping myself updated about things that might harm you in any way."

"Hyung!" The blonde shook his head, holding onto the device in his hands more tightly. "You've already done enough to protect me. This truth was bound to come out one day or the other. None of us could have done anything about it."

"I really want to beat the person responsible for this uproar black and blue. Bet it was that foolish woman. I seriously can't tolerate her anymore. Let's just file a case against her."

Hearing the agitation in his voice Taehyung couldn't help but giggle freely. He kind of loved it when the usually sunshine Hoseok went all feral on someone. It was always a scene to behold. "We have to gather some evidence first and the moment we have it I swear you'll get the privilege of filing a case on my behalf."

"Good! But where are you guys? I couldn't reach any of you. Is Jungkook with you too?"

"Hmm. We are at Hesperus. None of us wanted to go back home so we decided to stay somewhere else. Don't worry though, Jungkook had already informed Namjoon hyung about it. Everything is settled before we came here."

"I would like to differ Tae. I think you should go back now because your father might be on his to the Jeon mansion. Take care of the situation before things get more messy."

Taehyung sighed. "It's alright. The person I wanted to understand me already does it. I don't really need others to know who I am. We are heading back but we'll do it when we want to. Let them go and say whatever they wish. I also want to know what my father has to say about me."

"As you wish. Take care and I'll handle things at the company. Me and Seojun will resolve every matter related to the contracts and brands, you just focus on yourself."

"Thank you hyung. You know that I love you, right? Bye."

"Yeah! Yeah! I know. Bye."

He finally hung up the call and turned around to face his husband who was patiently waiting for him to be done with the conversation. "I told him about our whereabouts. Let's go now. We have some things to take care of."

"Let's go. Ready to take over your fears baby?" Jungkook took hold of his hand, smiling his way with the sweetest bunny toothed grin. "I've never been more ready." Taehyung cheered out. The two males then proceeding to advance towards the corridor.

They left behind all their horrors in that hotel chamber. Room 401 at Hesperus. A place where their journey had started. A place from where they were going to begin a new journey yet again.