11.

The ten year old boy ran towards his mother

The ten year old boy ran towards his mother. His eyes shining and his lips smiling. He was happy whenever they came to this place. It was something straight out of a fairytale. A beautiful sight that sometimes felt too unreal to him.

"Eomma does this place really stay the same throughout the year?" He asked the woman sitting on a picnic mat in the middle of a field, full of small delicate flowers. "Yes baby! These flowers are evergreen. They bloom throughout the year. So you can see them whenever you want to." She replied, gesturing him to sit next to her.

"Then we can bring Appa here and show him this place, right?" There was so much hope in his eyes, a curious shine that only made his mother smile sadly at him. "You know Appa is very busy. He wouldn't be able to come here with us bub."

"Why? Are we not important to him anymore?" A frustrated frown had now replaced the kid's grin. He did not like the way his father ignored these small things in life. He wanted him to appreciate such happy family moments but it appreared to be impossible now. They were always ignored and taken forgranted.

"Tae! It's not like that. Your father loves us. That's why he works so hard day and night. He is fulfilling his dream and giving us a comfortable life." The woman was trying her best to defend her husband but her heart too was disappointed in the man she loved with her everything.

"Kim Bomin-ssi don't try to defend your husband. It's your birthday today. I have no plans of arguing with you." Taehyung sassily commented. His visage a reflection of a small angry cub.

"Oh my god! My son is so scary when he gets angry." Bomin laughed as she pulled the boy towards herself. "How are you so sassy? Did you really take after me in that aspect? My little baby."

"Yes! I take after you." Taehyung mumbled and snuggled into her chest. The warm loving touch on his head enough to melt away all his worries and anger. He loved this feeling from the bottom of his heart.

"I love you Eomma." He slowly whispered. His words acting like the biggest anchor for his mother. She smiled wide, her eyes filled with happy tears.

"I love too baby. I love you the most."
_______

"......yung-ssi. Taehyung-ssi!"

The loud voice startled him. He looked around perplexed. His body only relaxing when Jungkook's worried orbs came into his view. "Did you say something?" He asked unsure.

"Hmm. I was calling your name but you were thinking very deeply. Is there anything that's bothering you?" Jungkook was worried. He had never seen Taehyung look so lost before. This did not feel normal to him.

"Oh! Don't worry. I was just....." The blonde looked around at the flower field. A heavyness settling his heart down. "......thinking about my mother. This place reminds me of her."