50.

Taehyung was smiling like a fool

Why? Because of Jeon Jungkook. Simple! That man was straight out of fictions in his opinion because how in the world was it even possible to have a perfect person like him in real life. The model truly couldn't help the butterflies that were fluttering and dancing in his stomach.

His already handsome husband was looking so attractive while trying to do his makeup with a small frown between his eyebrows. The concentration was top notch and Taehyung was wholeheartedly there for it. Now who wouldn't be down for the sexy biceps and chest muscles flexing from time to time? So you can't blame him!

"You know my hands are absolutely fine. I could have done this myself too." He stated. His intentions purely driven out of mischief. He really wanted to tease the raven head as much as he could.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed. The male was completely ingrossed in putting mascara on Taehyung's long eyelashes. "I know that but I don't want you to lift even a finger. I thought I had made that clear right in the morning."

"I can lift my entire ar......ah!"

Okay! That was a wrong move. Taehyung should have known that it was a bad idea to lift his arm above his head because damn! His wound was really a bitch.

"Tae! Be careful." Jungkook asserted, looking at the elder with concern. "You are such a handful. Even elementary school kids are better at handling themselves than your clumsy and careless ass."

"Yeah! Don't bring my sexy as......"

But Jungkook didn't let him speak. He quickly held his cheeks and placed his lips on that adorable pout before Taehyung could complete his words. "Stop being careless and I'll stop bringing your sexy whatever into the argument. It's a two way thing darling."

"You can't shut me up like this." The blonde shyly mumbled. All his plans to tease the younger going down the drain with just one kiss. He was truly a goner for sure because no way in hell would the Kim Taehyung ever react like this. But then again he wasn't a Kim anymore so it was absolutely fine.

"Let's go over everything once again before you forget it." The ravenette glanced at him with a knowing look in his eyes. "We will not move much and will take all the precautions. If you start feeling dizzy or any pain in your body you'll be letting me know and we'll come back home. Both the appas, Eomma, Jimin and yoongi hyung will be there so we don't necessarily have to stay."

"But....But I want to see her getting punished for everything Koo. She wronged Eomma. She betrayed the person who used to consider her no less than a family. It hurts to know that and I want to see her getting what she deserves." Taehyung's voice was a bit shaky. He still felt the tremor of that brutal betrayal in his spine at just the mention of that vicious woman.

"I know love." Jungkook smiled whilst caressing his curled golden locks. "I know that more than you think. If there is anyone who should be getting the chance to see her being punished for her actions, it's you. This is the only reason I did not say anything when you decided to come along even though you are on strict bed rest.