Epilogue

"I missed this place

"I missed this place. It has not changed at all. Such a pleasure to the eyes."

The old man looked around feeling serene. The sight of those colorful flowers was a treat to his sense. He smiled looking at the blooms fluttering and dancing with the breeze.

"Father John? Is that you?"

Suddenly a voice broke through the silence startling him to the core. He turned around at once and came face to face with a ravenette. "It is! Oh my god I thought I would never be able to meet you again." The boy exclaimed, striding towards him hastily.

"Jungkook! I'm so happy to see you too." John smiled. "I didn't know that there was someone out here looking for me. Glad to know that it was you."

"Of cource I was looking for you." Jungkook spoke as a matter of fact. "I never got the opportunity to thank you for your advice that day. You literally changed my life. I wanted to meet you again after a few months but I got to know that you had left this place without informing anyone about your whereabouts. The people here told me that you've left the church forever but I still come here every month just in case you know. And look how lucky I got. We finally are meeting again."

"We are." The elder muttered "I actually went back to my hometown. I am a priest there now but I kind of missed this place so just decided to visit it. Guess it was our lucky day.

"It i......"

Then came a loud excited squeal from a tiny human hanging to Jungkook's torso. The little one not letting him complete his words.

"And who do we have here? Who might this beautiful fairy be?"

"This one here is Sarang and that one over there troubling his papa is Ma-eum." Jungkook proudly explained. Both their eyes travelling towards a blonde standing at a distance trying to soothe another baby.

"So you did confess to the love of your life. Huh! My advice was useful afterall." John chuckled. His countenance holding onto a fond expression.

"I did. I chased after him and he became mine. We've been married for three years now and have two beautiful six months old. It truly feels like a dream sometimes." Jungkook dreamily mumbled. He was a man lost in love. "Honestly after all these years I've realised that I was born to be a husband and a father. It's my best skill."

The old man laughed heartily at those words. "Okay Mr. Husband and father now go back to your family. Looks like there's a little trouble in the paradise. Your partner might be in need of your help."

"Oh! Yes! He'll kill me for not making it quick." The younger gasped. "Bye father John. I'll come to your hometown some day with Taehyung. Make sure to send me your address through mail. Bye and take care."

With that he swiftly walked away. His lips turning up when he saw his other two babies lost in their own world. "Looks like someone needs my help." He stated and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. Then he bent down and pecked his little boy's forehead too, who immediately stopped flailing in his presence.

"This traitor." Taehyung sucked a sharp breath in. "I've been trying to soothe him for so long and it just takes one kiss from you to have him all pacified."

"He takes after you Tae. First of all his naughtiness and then his trait of listening to only me. They all come from you."

"But then why does he look like you?" Taehyung questioned. He was genuinely so curious about his little miracles.

"I have the same question everyday too you know. Ma-eum looks like me but acts like you whereas Sarang looks like you but acts like me. What kind of sorcery did we perform while making them?"

Taehyung couldn't help the giggles that escaped him. "Guess we will never know but let's be honest, they are masterpieces. We did a fantastic job together."

"That we did." Jungkook nodded while leaning towards the blonde. "The four of us look beautiful together, don't we?"

"We do." Taehyung agreed in a heartbeat and then joined his lips to Jungkook's in a passionate kiss. Their little bundles of joy looking at them with their big glittering orbs.

Once satisfied they seaparted themselves, connecting their foreheads together instead. Unreal shine decorated their visages, their hands firmly secured around the twins. They smiled ear to ear and like a prayer whispered to each other.

"Beautiful us."

So this is the end. I'm so emotional. I enjoyed writing every bit of this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much. Thank you so much for all the support.
Love y'all.