33.

"Look over there Jin hyung

"Look over there Jin hyung. I bet we'll find the cutest clothes in that shop." Taehyung squealed like a high school girl. Jin and Jimin enjoying along as the three of them hastily made their way into another store.

Jungkook could only sigh at the sight.

So did Namjoon.

And Yoongi too.

Those three were trailing behind their excited husbands at the pace of a snail. Now you may wonder why and the answer to that is quite simple. They were laiden with multiple bags. So many that they could simply make a huge bed out of them and sleep in the middle of the street right there and then.

"Remind me whose idea it was to take a look around the market immediately after we landed here? I want to beat some sense into his head." Yoongi muttered under his breath.

"Namjoon hyung." It did not take even a second for Jungkook to point his finger at his eldest brother.

"You are such a....." Namjoon cursed. An expression of betrayal etched all over his face. Wasn't Jungkook the one who put this idea inside his head in the first place? "Whatever! Don't blame me. I only had the intention of looking around. They are the ones who are going crazy with all the shopping. Also, I'm worried about Jin. He's seven months along and look at him jumping like a little kid."

"Don't worry about them hyung. These three were sleeping on the plane. They had plenty of rest." Jungkook assured him with a nod.

"And we didn't. I think you should go with them now. Me and Yoongi will head back to the hotel and rest for awhile. We also have to prepare for the meeting."

"NO!" Jungkook exclaimed. He was beyond terrified at the suggestion. In no way was he going to lift all the bags alone! No way in hell! "You can't ditch me hyung. I may be unemployed but I'm your brother. If not kindness then atleast show me some pity. How will I even bring them back with all this in my hands."

Yoongi could swear that he almost gagged at the whining tone. Disgust dripping from every square inch of his visage. "Stop it before I send you back myself with a kick. Your cringy ass is sending shivers up my spine. We'll stay but don't pout infront of me."

"Hyuuuuunnnnnggg!" The ravenette passed him a smug smile and before the elder could even process his actions, he placed a kiss on his cheeks. "You are the best big brother to ever exist. Bye!" He cheered out and ran away, absolutely sure that he would get a good smack on his head if he stayed there any longer.

"This kid!" Yoongi mumbled. A feeling of happiness and fullness taking over his heart. Namjoon was no different. They couldn't look away from their youngest brother as he skipped ahead with a huge grin gracing his lips.

They had missed this twinkle. They had missed their brother who was always childish in their presence. They had missed being his elder brothers from the bottom of their hearts.