IMPORTANT and MY RANTS

In this book, I am showing female lead sassy and strong. Not some sweet, innocent, poor girl. Fit this thing in your mind.

She knows how to take stand for herself. She hates those who can't take stand for themselves.

She is educated, her background is not filthy rich but the respectable one and strong.

On the other hand,

The male protagonist are not toxic. I mean sometimes he is, but not way too toxic. In some chapters maybe you will see him raising his hands or shouting on her but relax guys, our female protagonist are stronger so she will handle him.

He is filthy rich, has charming aura.

Not ready for responsibilities but something will trigger him to take responsibilities of business.

Few things to keep in mind:-

1.) This is the first draft of the story so there will be grammatical errors. So kindly ignore it.

2.) Making a comeback here is not at all easy, atleast not for me. So, kindly do support me and my books.

3.) Suggestions are always welcome but toxic comments are not allowed. If you have problem with the characters then you can say it but whatever you comment here, will be in limits please.

4.) I am not a professional writer or a perfectionist so my story does have loopholes so sometimes it might confuse you.

5.) This plot is solely our imaginations, so if there is anything similar to other stories it's completely coincidental.

6.) English is not my first language and i am not really good in that. I am still learning.

------------------------------------------

Now, it's time for my Rants..... 🐒

Hello everyone, I am back with my new book Twist of Destiny. Before deleting my books, I told you that Arav and Mila will be back again and this time they are back but with some twist.

Everything has been changed, not just in this book but in my life too.

I was not able to think properly about what to do in my life, in my career and to be honest I still don't know what I actually want in my life and it's totally fine guys.

We all feel like this at some point. The major thing which was problematic for me was anxiety issues.

After uploading lots of books, I was not able to get true readers, views and votes etc. I started to take pressure inside of my brain which after some time turns into anxiety.

I am not a depression patient relax but there were some feelings which was making me feel uncomfortable so after taking a break I started Yog therapy.

I attend online sessions and trust me, now i am feeling better.

Well, forget about the past. If I am starting new book on new day then why not start again with my intro?

Well, Hello everyone, I am Tanya Mukhija and I finally start my writing with new exciting plot.

This idea was solely mine but my dearest friend did help me a lot and still helping me with reviewing the chapters, finalizing the characters and selecting posters.

Thank you bitch for making me motivated and getting excited more than me bookishgirl06699

Now, enough of my sweet side. Now you all have to see my other side 😈

If you dare to spread hate comments on this book or characters or me then you can fuck out. You don't have to waste your time by even typing it. I won't be sweet at that time if i get to know about this.

I am warning you before.

I can be soft with sweet readers but will become dangerous with haters. Keep all this in your mind.

Are you First-time readers or re-readers? let me know.

-------------------------

CHARACTERS OF THIS BOOK

*Singh Family*

Saanvi Singh - Gynecologist

Sanjay Singh - Army man and Dad of Saanvi

Upma Shah - Maternal grand-mother of Saanvi

Radha Singh - Paternal Grand-mother of Saanvi

Mohan Singh - Paternal Grand-father of Saanvi

*Khanna Family*

Vikram Khanna - COO

Jagdish Khanna - Chairman of V.R group of Industries and Vikram's Dad

Dipti Khanna - Housewife and Vikram's mom

Rahul Khanna - Elder brother of Vikram and CEO

Priya Khanna - Wife of Rahul and soon-to-be mom

*Friends of Saanvi*

Mira Krishna Mohan - Fashion Designer in Bangalore (Age - 24)

Amara Mehra - COO in her dad's company (Age - 25)

Saanvi's Age - 25

*Friends of Vikram*

Vidyut Mehta - Businessman (Age - 30)

Siddhartha Kapoor - Businessman (Age - 30)

Karan Rathore - Businessman (Age - 30)

Sameer Desai - Criminal Lawyer (Age - 28)

Abhijeet Roy - Businessman and Playboy (Age - 28)

Krish Kapoor - Own chains of hotels and Playboy (Age - 26)

Vikram's age - 27

Vikram's girlfriend

Alaya Agnihotri - Daughter of Suresh Agnihotri who is a Chief Minister.
(Age - 25)

I hope everything is cleared now?

That's good then.........

Prologue will be next.......

Wish me luck everyone.....

Twist of Destiny (#1 Her Unyielding Hearts)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें