CHAPTER 33

Saanvi's POV…

"There is nothing to worry about. You are not pregnant. Your reports seem to be normal to me." I said to a lady who is Newly wedded

"Thank God doctor. I thought I am pregnant as I missed my periods this month" she said and took a sigh of relief

"Sometimes it happens due to so much tension. As you are newly wedded, it is hard for you to adjust in a new environment. Try to not take tension and I am prescribing you some medicine. Have it on time." I said and after bidding bye, she went.

It's 3 pm and I haven't taken a single second to rest. There is lots of work in the hospital which I need to finish.

Appointments which got canceled due to my personal work, are now all lined up. I haven't had my breakfast and I guess I have to skip my lunch as well.

Deen was not at all impressed with my unprofessional behavior. I was his favorite student and I upset him due to my so-called husband, who's now all of the sudden acting like a good hubby.

Good hubby my foot. What does he think of himself? If he asks me to come with him to the party so nicely then will I forgive him?

No, not in this birth at least.

For the first time I liked yesterday, talking like a normal couple. He initiated for the first time to know more about me.

Amara's idea was good until he saw me using vibrator. I forgot to lock the door. How could I be so dumb?

His reaction was worth it after that *ahem ahem*

I cleared my throat as I am getting wet again, thinking about the scene which made me embarrassed yet hot at the same time.

"Dr Saanvi, for now you can take rest, as I lined up appointments at 5 for you." One of the nurses informed me.

She gave me one of my patients' files and went outside.

Thank God that now I can take some rest. I have to check this file first and then will have something from the canteen.

_______________

I was about to go to the canteen when someone put his hand on my shoulder making me shuddered

"Hey, sorry for scaring you like this. I didn't mean to-"

"Hey raunak. It's okay. I was not alert. How's you doing btw?" I asked him back as I don't know how to react, seeing him after so long

"Not good, now I saw you, I will be fine." He said with a smile on his face. Him and his cheesy lines

"Why did you take off for so long? You know Dean was not happy" he said, coming with me

"I know but I had some personal reasons. Anyways, are you free around 7 or 8 pm?" I asked him, not knowing what I am doing is right or wrong

"Yeah, why? Do you want to take me on a date?" He teased me which made me laugh

"I have to attend a friend's party but there I have to go with a partner. So will you be my partner?" I asked him, looking at his face

"Omg, Saanvi Singh, a girl who didn't know what a party looks like, is now going to a party with me. Am I dreaming?"

"I guess, I have to cut 50 rupees for your overacting skills" I said and laughed, making him chuckle

"Shut up bitch and yes, I will be your partner Ms. Dr Saanvi" he said and bowed a little, making me chuckle.

If Vikram can take his girlfriend there, then why wouldn't I? Raunak is just my friend so in my eyes, what I am doing is right.