CHAPTER 18

SAANVI POV.....

I was sitting and looking at myself with no emotions. My heart is beating so fast that it could come out any time now. I wish, mumma would be here.

I hope baba could come here so that I could hug him tight. I embarrassed my family. Just because of my small mistake, I have to pay this bigger amount.

Why the fuck I went there? Why the fuck I didn't wait for next sunrise? When I got to know that Vikram was there then why the fuck I didn't take U-Turn?

I need someone who could make me calm. My friends are happy for my marriage. My grand-parents are happy that Vikram is the guy with whom I am marrying.

Vikram is not bad I get it and I am ready to give our relation a chance but Vikram is not at fault. Vikram has to suffer along with me. Why?

He already in love with someone else. Why he even gets agree in first place?

All this thought, all this What-ifs will burst my brain now.

I held my brain as I am not able to stop thinking about all this when my room's door gets open.

I make my head raise and saw towards the door when three beautiful faces make an entry with a smile.

Nani, Dadi and Daadu.

My hot lady, Sexy lady and Cool dude!

"Hi, my baccha" Dadi said and I stood up, hugging her tight. My tears started to form in my eyes. Now I can't control my emotions anymore.

I need someone with whom I could share everything, with whom I can open my heart.

These 3 are the bestest persons with whom I can rely on anytime. Not like my bitches' friends who are enjoying this marriage.

Mira is more excited than anyone. It looks like she is the one who is getting married.

Amara is also happy by knowing that Vikram is the groom. Before she was angry on him when he said so many things to me and now she is happy that I am marrying her husband's best friend.

'Shaadi hote he bhul gayi ye to mko'

"What happen my dear? Are you feeling nervous?" Dadi asked as I nodded my head first and then broke the hug.

I am missing that warmth feeling which I was getting from her.

"Do you know Sona, when I was getting married to your Daadu, I felt the same. Even your Nani felt the same and your mother was nervous too. At that time, we don't even have the permission to look at our grooms. Your father and mother did saw each other but we didn't." Dadi said and I look at her with my small eyes which I am sure turned into red.

It always happens whenever I cried, my eyes and nose turns red.

But what she said really makes me hear more. Why they don't have the permission to saw their own husband/wife when they are the one who has to spend their life together?

I just know that when my dad first saw my mother watering the plants when he came back from army, he fell in love with her.

My mother did know him but didn't talk with him. Baba was the one who told this to dadi and daadu about his one sided love.

Being a neighbor it was easy for them to unite and that too with parents' agreements.

When Dadi and Daadu sent marriage proposal to mum's home, they all get ready and after that they both get married.

When I heard first that baba fell in love first, I was so shocked because I never knew this side about him.

I was wondering that if this side of him for my mum is still exist or not? But one day when I was going his room for asking about math solution, I heard him talking with mum's picture in which he was talking about his daily routine, about me, them.