CHAPTER 9

VIKRAM'S POV.....

Baby:
Where are you love?

Me:
We all are going to make Amara and Sameer's marriage

Baby:
You could have told me then I would have joined you. U know, I am missing you 🥺

Me:
Awww, I am missing you more but the thing is marriage is going on some village as Amara's another family lives there.

Baby:
Why Sameer has to marry a village girl?

Me:
Long story! Once I reach there, I will tell you everything. By the way, why are you waking up this late?

Baby:
I was not sleepy and wanted to let you know that I am going to London with my cousins tomorrow.

Me:
Have fun Love! I will be there in 3-4 days. I hope I will see you soon.

Baby:
I will be back in 1 week. So, wait for me.

It's 5 in the morning and everyone in car is sleeping except me and Saanvi. She is yawning time to time. I and Karan offered her to drive the car but she denied politely saying that we should take proper rest because we won't be able to take rest there and she has habit of waking up all day and night.

She is driving the car with full focus and attention. Her open hairs which looks beautiful. She is not wearing any jewelry over her heavy lehenga. She is wearing two rings in her fingers and jhumka's in her ears.

Her makeup is not on her face as she washed her face twice while we were on our way. Her face is still glowing with no makeup.

I am wondering how she gets time to take care of her skin? Is she a super woman or something?

Her long lashes which have still mascara; her dark coal eyes which look attractive. Her black eyes which are deep just like ocean.

Her mole which is on her right side upper lips just near the lips, it makes my throat dry. I so wanted to kiss there. I was in my deep thoughts when I got message from my girlfriend.

I have a girlfriend and here I am thinking about a girl whom I barely know and just met her.

She surely has something which makes me feel attracted towards her but Fuck! I won't confess it to her.

I already have a girlfriend with whom I am happy and she has everything which a man wants.

Figure! Beauty! Brain! Feisty! Confident! Horny etc...etc...

But Saanvi is different – Says my heart.

I chose to ignore it and continued with talking with my girlfriend.

After talking with her, I put my phone back to my jeans pocket and look outside. We are inside of Himachal Pradesh now.

If I describe the view then I would use one word, Breathtaking.

Morning is quite refreshing and picturesque. The weather at 5 am is cool and pleasant. I opened the car video, switching off the AC. The cool breeze and crisps air make it a delightful experience to be outdoors during this time.

Karan is looking outside. I don't even know did he sleep or not. Krish wakes up and started to record everything in his phone.

"As the sun starts to rise, the hills and valleys are likely to be covered in a soft, misty veil, creating a mystical and serene atmosphere." We heard Saanvi describing it to us.