CHAPTER 8

SAANVI POV.....

"Now tell us about your motive taking us to your village" He said and I look at him with rear view and he did the same.

Should I tell him? Yes because there is nothing to hide about.

"Amara's Safety is my priority" I said and three of them look at me

"I know you all could have done the same but still, think about it, my dad was in army. He will take care of safety very well and trust me, that fatty will try to find her in every country, every state, every city, every district but he won't be able to find us in a mere village and also the best part of our village is no one knows about it." I said and I look at their reactions

"We also know how to make them safe" Vikram said with his irritating voice.

"Right" That guy said who looks silent type but trust me never trust silent guys as they are the worst in knowing secrets without even telling anyone.

"See, Karan is agreeing with me" Vikram said by looking at me. What's his problem with me? I didn't do anything with him.

"He is agreeing with me dumbass" I said to him to which I could hear Krish laughter which is echoing inside of the car.

"You just called me dumbass?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Well, yes my highness. I said it to you." I said with a smirk on my face. What he think of himself that he will be able to irritate me. No chance!

He doesn't know me who I am. I can be sweet with sweet people only but I can be a bitch if someone tries to offend me. That's my nature!

Well, thanks to my genes.

"Why are you calling me dumbass if may I ask my Shona?" He asked me. Ughhh, again that Shona.

"Because your friend Karan was saying to me and he is agreeing with me and secondly, I.AM.NOT.YOUR.SHONA. I am SAANVI FOR YOU or DR.SINGH or DR SAANVI SINGH. That's it."

"Karan, with whom you are saying right?" he asked looking at Karan who is using his phone.

"Use your common sense Vik. I said to Saanvi. She is right at her own place." Karan said to him without maintaining any eye contact.

Vikram's mouth was hung low as his jaw dropped to floor.

"Traitor! You are my friend or her friend?" Vikram asked him pointing his finger towards himself then me. I am enjoying this friend's battle.

"I am your friend but I don't mind having her as my friend" He said with a smirk slaying over his face.

Not bad! This man has something different.

"Well, I don't mind having you guys as my friend" I said to him. My words doing the work of petrol in Vikram's fire type anger.

Great! Great!

I am enjoying this trip more now!

"Ughhh!" He said and sits straight with a poker face.

Dramatic Aunty!

"Normally also he behaves like this dramatic aunty or tonight is something special?" I asked to Karan and Krish.

Karan just chuckled and Krish laughed

"Well, He is a dramatic aunty in our group but tonight I guess something is different as Karan bhai chuckled. It's something new. No Vik?" Krish asked to Vikram who just squinted his eyes looking at Karan and shooting daggers.