CHAPTER 2

I hope you all liked previous chapter.

Question 2.) Aditya Roy Kapoor first debut movie?

Answer it without searching it on Google 🤪

Give your precious votes and do lots of comments.

Share it with your friends, authors and other readers as well 🥰

Here you goooooo

_______________________

Vikram's POV.....

As we all reached near the motel, we stop our cars a little far from it. It's a seven star resort. It's the biggest one in Mahabaleshwar. I am not surprised seeing the sight in front of my eyes as this restaurant is belonging to Krish.

He has the chains of hotels and one of the hottest and bachelor chefs. He owns all the hotels under him at the age of 24. He is the youngest boy in our group.

We all came out with our umbrellas as it's raining.

If we look at him now, no one could say that he is the owner of this amazing hotel.

But, never mind!

Siddhartha stop the car just behind our car and stood with us. He looks pissed and why not after all Krish entertains him enough to give him headache.

"How we all will go inside? There are so many guards. What if his men recognize us then?" Abhijeet asked by looking at the guards who is roaming left to right.

2 guards at the main door and I am sure his guards will be here and there because that Ashok loves his life more than anything.

"We need to make Krish wake up as it's his hotel. He is the owner so he might be known about the ways." I said again as Karan just standing here and looking at the lodging with his eagle eyes.

Sameer is doing something with his phone; god knows what the hell he is doing. We are here for him and he is doing chatting.

Siddhartha rub his forehead with his fingers and look at Krish who is just blabbering something.

Abhijeet is looking inside of the hotel by binoculars which by chance he took it with him

Who the f*ck said that his tolerance of drugs and alcohol is good?

Kiddo!

"Guys! Here I am asking you something and you don't even know what to do next? How irresponsible you all are!" I again said them.

"Oh Dramatic aunty, chill. I know where to go." Sameer said looking at the phone.

"Dramatic aunty? Me? Are you fucking serious?" I said with my raised eyebrow.

"Amara just told me the way to go inside of her room. Her best friend is already with her." He said and still standing by looking at the phone and then look at the front gate.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked him.

They all are looking so calm and chill and here I am taking all the tensions on my shoulder.

"Waiting for Saanvi, aren't we?" Karan spoke up all of the sudden still looking at the hotel. He is looking at one particular direction.

I look at the same direction and there I saw the shadow of the girl. Not clearly but her back is facing her and giving something to the waiter.