CHAPTER 4

SAANVI POV......

As we come inside of the huge hall which is decorated beautifully and giving the vibes of Indian marriage. Everyone is ready in traditional outfit. There is a positive aura around here but in actual there is nothing positive.

There are chairs on both right and left side for the guest who can sit comfortably. In the middle of it; there is a huge mandap where Amara and fatty will sit. Pandit Ji already sitting there beside that fatty who is looking at Amara with his disgusting lusty eyes and not just looking at her but me also.

I so wanted to pluck those hollow eyes out of her eye socket but for now I can't do this.

I already have lots of things in my plate which I have to finish one by one.

Aunty is glowing because of happiness and why not after all Amara, her hurdle is going to get married.

But I don't know why she is so eager to do this? What's her reason?

'Never trust on Pratap Mehra'

I remember my dad's word. Pratap Mehra, owner of Mehra builders.

I look around and saw him talking with a beautiful young girl who looks beautiful by far.

Who is she?

He is so engrossed in talk that he didn't even get to know that his only daughter comes.

I didn't realize that we reach the mandap. That fatty takes her hand in his and kissed her knuckles.

Gross!

Just some more time babe then I promise we both will out of this.....

"Amara, here is the Varmaala. Make him wear" Aunty said passing her Varmaala. She took it from her hand and makes him wear it but just as she makes him wear, Varmaala thread loosened up and get fall.

"Oh no! How did this happen?" Aunty put her palm near her mouth and said it

That fatty also looks confused and then anger take a toll on him but he control himself.

Jala – jala..... Jalta rh ab.... 🤪

Or jal jal ke bhasm hojaa. 🫠

In anger, he holds Amara hand tightly. If someone looks at their hand then they will think that he holds her hand in a romantic way but; I could see the struggle which Amara is doing.

This bloody bastard!

How dare he to touch my ammu?

This makes my blood boil but I can't get angry. I need to react patiently.

"It's okay. It's not a big deal. Varmaala is just a formality." I said looking at aunty and nodded my head.

So that she could understand and start the procedure of marriage without any delay because Amara can't hold herself more.

"Yes, yes. The main ritual is phere, sindoor, mangalsutra. I guess it's time for marriage" Aunty said and that fatty nodded his face, leaving her hand. Amara rubbed her hand with another hand.

I can't help right now. But soon!

That fatty sit on his seat.

It's time for show....

5

4

3

2

1

And......

We all heard a voice.......

Yesssss.......