CHAPTER 16

Mumbai.....

Third person Pov...

"I don't want your daughter to be my daughter-in-law" She said to a man who is sitting in front of her and her husband.

The whole mansion was silent by hearing her. Till now no one said this to him but they have the audacity to speak that too about his daughter, who is everything for him.

His P.A. was about to say something when that man shuts him up just showing his hand.

"Please continue, I am listening" He said politely when this time lady's husband said

"Don't mind my wife's word Mr. Agnihotri but we actually feel like your daughter and our son are not meant for each other." He said and talks politely with him.

"I know that. They aren't meant for each other." Mr. Agnihotri said to them.

"Vikram is getting married today and I am sure that my son didn't even informed your daughter"

"Mr. Khanna, I am not going to tell this to my daughter and nor you are going to inform her. This is the only way to realize her self-worth." Mr. Agnihotri said to them who just look at each other

"I know why you are saying this as our motive is same. I know Saanvi will change them for good." Mrs. Khanna said, making both the men nodding in yes

"I also checked her background. She will surely change them for good. Once Alaya get to know about his marriage, she won't interfere in their life" Mr. Agnihotri said

"Mr. Agnihotri, your daughter is beautiful and sweet but she isn't the one whom I was looking for. She is not ambitious and moreover she is just like Vikram. A brat! Please don't mind me but I hope you get the reasons that why we don't want her to be our daughter-in-law" Mrs. Khanna said to him.

"Don't worry Mrs. Khanna. We won't interfere in their lives but once the right time came, we will let them know about it. Also, I have some other plans for my daughter." He said making them busy to think about their children.

MALANA VILLAGE:-

FLASHBACK STARTS:

Saanvi Pov.....

As soon as I and Mira came inside the house, Amara came and hugged her tight.

"I missed you so much babe." She said and both hugged each other.

"I missed you too" Mira said and one by one she touched elders feet and take blessings from them.

Boys' group are standing and looking at her.

"Miru, He is Sameer, Amara's fiancé" I said and as soon as I said that, she hugged him tight.

"Welcome my jiju. I am your another saali (Sister-in-law) Mira. Nice to meet you" She said and break the hug

"By the way Ammu, he is damn cute" She said looking at Amara who laugh at her

"But how you fall in love with this witch. She doesn't even talk so much, can do any household chores, even don't know how to cook. How you are going to handle her? You know what jiju, she has a lot of anger issues then how are you going to deal with that? Don't worry; I will help you with that. Whenever you need someone's help then call me directly okay. This Sona always busy with her work and same goes to your soon-to-be wife. Sona won't help you so I...." Before she speaks more I closed her mouth by putting my hand on it.

"Why are you scaring him by talking this much" Amara said and we laughed

"Ummm....mmhhhh...." She is saying something but we do not understand a bit so I remove my hand from her mouth.