CHAPTER 3

Question 3:-

What is SRK most successful movie with box office collection?

Hit the star icon and share your thoughts on Saanvi....

.

.

.

.

.

SAANVI POV....

"Saanvi, Saanvi" As I was about to go inside of her room, someone called me from behind.

As I turn around; I saw aunty. Amara's mom.

Oops! Sorry.

Not mom but step-mom.

I never get positive vibes from her. Her long think lashes, dark eyes, big black eyes, long straight black hairs, Big red dot (Bindi) over her dark skin, her long nails. She even doesn't looks like her mom but a witch who knows black magic very well.

I am a happy-go-person but around her negative aura, I don't know but I feel suffocated. She is dark, bizarre, weird and secretive.

No one knows what she thinks. Sometimes I don't understand how could she become Amara's mom?

I always scared of her but didn't show it on my face as I know how to control my emotions very well.

Well, thanks to my dad.

Her big steps making me more nervous but do I have any option other than listening her venomous talk.

She never talk with me rudely but I know behind this sweet sugar coated talks there is something vicious which makes me feel nauseous.

She stood in front of me and changed her dark avatar in just milli-seconds. Wow! Not bad.

"Yes aunty, you called" I asked as she gives me her long smile showing me her yellow teeth.

Gross!

"Ofcourse darling! Are you going inside of Amara's room?" She asked me.

"Yes. Just thinking to check on her if she needs anything." I said and she nodded her head.

"I am also coming with you then. Just wanted to check on my princess how she is doing." She said and I nodded my head.

We come inside of her room to see a room full with gifts, jewelry, designer dresses on the bed and here she is sitting inside of the vanity just looking herself in mirror.

Today, who is sitting in front of the mirror is not Amara. It just her body is sitting but her mind and soul everything is somewhere else.

"Amara, my baby" She startled for a second and saw her step mom with me. She took a deep breath and stood up.

She is all dolled up in her red bridal attire with lots of jewelry and makeup. There is a glow on her face but that glow was also fake just like her smile.

Her step-mom went near her and hugged her.

Amara didn't hug her back but her both hands hold her lehenga tightly. She saw me. There were tears. Her eyes and nose are red.

Aunty breaks the hug and turn around. She looks at me and passes me a smile. I instantly give her a smile which looks real but I passed her fake smile.

"Dear, take care of her. I am going downstairs. After 10 min come with her downstairs. Okay? Marriage rituals are about to start." She said the last line looking at Amara who just nodded her head like a robot.