CHALTER 46

VIKRAM’S POV…

I reached the hospital as soon as I got a message from the doctor. Saanvi opened her eyes. I parked my car in the parking lot and ran towards the hospital. Media reporters blocked my way and didn’t let me go inside of the hospital. 

“Who was that girl?”

“What’s your relation with her?” 

“Are you and Alaya broke up? What do you want to say about it?” 

“Why are you here? Is she that important to you?” 

All those are asking me unimportant questions right now. They don’t understand the word EMERGENCY. It’s good that my bodyguards are already here to deal with a matter like this. I don’t have time to waste here. I want to see her, hold her in my arms, scold her for being careless and take care of her so that she will recover soon. 

As soon as the cold breeze of the air condition hit me, I felt goosebumps all over my body because I was excited to see her but nervous too. What if she doesn’t want to see my face? What if she starts hating me? What if, what if and what ifs are roaming inside of my brain from the last 26 hours 30 minutes and 36 seconds. 

I counted every hour, minute and second which I never did in my past. My heart is getting wild right now as if it will come out any second. I am feeling butterflies inside of my stomach; this much I am excited to see her. I am sure no other man has ever felt like this. 

Nervousness and excitement 

I looked at the elevator but it’s full of people. I don’t have time to wait for it so I run towards the stairs. Skipping two stairs, I ascended it. My breath is getting heavier because Saanvi is on the 11th floor. It's a VIP floor. I wanted excellent treatment for her. If something could’ve happened with her then I don’t know how I would live my life with guilt. 

I don’t love her but I can’t live my life with guilt on my chest. I never loved anyone other than me. But last night when I helped that old guy, it helped me feel relieved. I don’t know why I felt relieved. I will find an answer one day. I am sure of it. 

“Sa-Saanvi, I am…coming…” my breath was getting heavier but the excitement to see her made me go upstairs. 

After 15 min, I reached the 11th floor. My t-shirt was drenched with my sweat. My breath is heavier and my legs are shaking. Without getting stopped for a single sec, I reached here. Doctor, who was talking with Amara, looked at me. She turned around to see me. I saw her eyes which were full of tears but when she looked at me, she again came in her cold avatar. 

I don’t have energy to deal with her right now. I took a deep breath and went towards them. I asked him what I wanted to ask. 

“How’s she? I want to meet her.” 

“Relax Mr. Khanna; she is out of danger but…” He said and looked at my behind. I turn towards to see Amara who take a deep sigh

“She isn’t talking with anyone and just looking outside. She is in trauma.” Amara completed the sentence, making me frown. 

“Whatever happened to her, it left her shocked. Also, she won’t be able to walk for at least 3 months. Her legs are broken and it will take time to recover. We did some tests and…” 

“And?” 

“She is weak. Very weak. She won’t be able to poop so she will be on a liquid diet. Her shoulder has been dislocated but don’t worry, her shoulder will recover. Don’t worry about it.” Doctor said making my eyebrow raised

“You are giving me tensions and you; yourself saying don’t worry. How am I not getting worried? She is my bloody wife.” I shouted because my patience level is getting lower now.