CHAPTER 37

Don't miss Author note at last. Read everything carefully ⚡

Happy reading!

_______________

THIRD PERSON POV…

Karan reached the hospital with his left hand man Roy and other guards. He didn’t even wait for doctors to come and report him. He stood inside of an elevator. His neck and forehead veins are clearly visible. He held his phone tightly as if he put a little more pressure on his phone, it would break. If eyes could kill someone then it would be his right and left hand to be dead by now.

Roy knows how the boss's mood is so he didn’t say anything to him. It was Roy and Joy’s duty to make him alive. Hospital informed them that he was dead. Since then Karan was trying to control the anger because this is the very first time someone killed his enemy under his nose. That enemy who was about to tell the real culprit’s name.

That village guy was not alone to frame Saanvi. There was someone else who targeted her and along with Saanvi, her family got dragged.

Those pictures.

No one would have thought that someone might kill him even after so many bodyguards who didn’t sleep for days. He hired the best bodyguards from one of the famous security companies. But Alas! Everything gets destroyed.

The only living proof who was about to help to reach the main culprit, is no more. The 13th floor looks so high today because second by second someone is losing his temper.

Elevator dinged only to make him leave that damn iron room.

“Roy, call Vikram.” He ordered only to receive the same answer which Roy was telling him for the past 1 hr.

“Boss, he is not picking up his phone.”

“Then fucking tracks him.” There was a pin-drop silence. No one even moves or tilts their head above to look at Karan’s face.

Bodyguards stood there in all alert. They just want Karan to go inside the room so that they can breathe because if they even breathe and Karan hears it, then it would be their last day.

Joy ran towards him and stood behind him. Only to get a glare from his side

“Boss” Karan doesn’t like those who stutter in front of him so he made sure that he sounds confident. Roy and Joy works with Karan when he was 20. So they know everything about Karan and his tactics to deal with the situation.

“Where is he?” Joy knows whom he referred as ‘He’ here so he replied “Room”

“Roy tracks Vikram and contacts Siddhartha. Take help from him if you want” After ordering him, he came inside of the room where yesterday night, the patient was lying.

A doctor was covering his dead body with a white sheet. Machines were making a beep sound and lines were straight on it. Doctor tells something to the nurse who nodded to the time of death and some other important things to her. 3 more nurses standing there in their white clothes.

Doctor turns around only to see Karan standing there and waiting for him to explain the matter. Dr. Khurana knew Karan for a long time so he didn’t have to be afraid of him but today is not a simple day.

“How?” His one question makes him clear that he wants each and every detail right now. A single ‘How’ word raises so many hidden questions and he wants answers right now.

“Nurse, take the body for postmortem.” Dr. said, making the nurse nod her head as everyone left the room leaving Karan and the Doctor alone.

“Come with me” Dr. Khurana said left the room as Karan followed him. They both enter inside of his cabin. Karan sat on one of the chair; giving him time to explain everything to him.