CHAPTER 6

VIKRAM'S POV......

"Sam, is there any update about girls?" Abhi ask as we all are waiting patiently for them to come so that we could go from here.

Rain has been stopped as well. Thank goodness.

Sam was looking at his phone, waiting for someone to text something. Saanvi did inform us about mixing sleeping pills in their drinks.

Such a tigress she is. Strong! Brave! And Active!

"They should have come here by now, why didn't they come?" Sam said looking at his phone.

Sid and Karan handled Krish as he is now all sober. Thanks to Karan who makes him come out from his intoxicated state and Bravo to Sid who handled him well.

"Krish, how are you feeling bro?" I said with a smirk.

"Fuck you ass shit" He said with a cringe face and I chuckled at his reaction.

He still doesn't know what drug he took but glad that he is fine for now.

We all were waiting patiently as my phone rings and some pics were sent to me.

As I open the whatsapp there were some photos of my baby....

Fucking hell! She is looking hot!

By looking at her, my desire reach on cloud nine but to my bad luck I can't help myself right now. Her bold inviting lips making me lick my dry lips. Her lusty eyes which I love the most, her plump boob cheeks which inviting me to suck them hard.....

What a hot curve she gets. Her this charm makes me insatiable. I wish I could be with her.

I simply texted her....

'I wish to fuck you hard tonight but....later babes" I sent her with a wink emoticon.

She replied.....

'Waiting for you. Come soon!" She said with a red hot lips emoticon.

Ughhh!

I need to divert my mind now so that little vik gets some sleep.

I look at the bodyguard and an evil smirk came

"Hey Krish, wanna enjoy some time?" I said as he looks at me with his raised eyebrow

"Let's do some fun shit with those 2 sleepy bugs" I said as he looks at them.

"Not a bad idea" He said coming with me when Abhi also voice out

"Hey, lemma join you guys" He said and we all three stood in front of those bulls.

As we are going towards them, we cover our faces. As we reached near them, they are sleeping forgetting about the world. Even if the world caught a fire, they won't be able to wake up. I bow down a little as they are sleeping on the floor.

I punch him on his face, leaving his eyes black and blue. Abhi and Krish start kicking another bodyguard. We all three were enjoying our own sweet time as we love to torture them.

We all boys love fighting and enjoying the most. We are not into mafia or something like that but thanks to Karan, because of him we get our hands turn into red cold blood.

My family indeed doesn't know about it and I won't let it happen too.

Come on guys it's my hobby!

Our sweet little torture get over when we heard Sam calling us.

"Hey, Ammu called me. You should go near her room as she will throw some luggage."

What does he mean go near her room? Are we looks like a coolie to his girlfriend?