CHAPTER 42

SAANVI POV…..

“What do you think that I didn’t get to know about you?” I cried out at the top of my lungs. I still can’t believe that he is the one whom I counted the most. He was my good companion. I never dreamed that he would torture me, abduct me someday.

Not only did he smash every single part of my body; but he cracked my soul too. He broke the faith that I gave him. Friends should be the ones to help you, support you, calm you, motivate you, and become the most lovely part of your family but he violated it. My trust, my confidence in friendship, my kindness, and most importantly my faith. HE BROKE ME.

“That’s good if you get to learn. Now I don’t have to pretend anymore.” He said, taking off his other mask. I peeked at his complexion and still couldn't accept that he was the same sunshine boy who doted on me and got shy talking with girls and other nurses. The most introverted guy can be like this, I never visualized.

He took his gloves off, taking off his jacket and shirt, making him expose his upper body bare. I never saw him like this but seeing him here like this made my heart beat go wild. Not in a smutty way, but in a disgusted way. He kneeled only for me to take my steps back.

“Ra-raunak I don’t know why you are doing this but ple-please don’t do something which you will regret later” I try to make him understand and I know all my tries are going inside the gutter.

“I am already mourning not making your MMS viral.” He said, making my eyes wide.

“MMS?”  I whisper. Karan informed me but this is the shocking part that he is the one who made the video. How can someone stoop so low? Before I could scream at him he strangled my throat and looked at me with his red eyes.

Those eyes which were harmless now turn into monster-ly eyes.

I tried to rescue myself. I put my hand on him, trying to make him lose his grasp a little so that I could be able to draw breath. I scratched my legs on my floor so that by anyhow I could be able to respire but all my attempts stopped working. My eyes began to close. I am feeling numb.

My legs cannot be hit on the floor. I look at Raunak’s face who used all his strength to strangle my throat but that last sinister smirk on his face gives me chill vibes.
All of a sudden he loosened up the hold on my throat making me breathe but he didn’t withdraw his hand from my throat.

At Least I can breathe now a little. I don’t know where Vikram is. How much time will it take for him to come and rescue me? I am getting scared Vik please find me. Take me home with you. I don’t want to be here anymore. Tears escaped from my eyes non-stop making his smirk go wider.

“I always wanted to choke you but not like this,” he said, giving me goosebumps all over my body.

“Why?” My simple question made him crack up like a maniac. He is laughing like I cracked a humorous joke.

“Silly you Saanvi. This has to be my question. Why?” He asked, making me look at him in disbelief. What does he mean by that?

“You never saw the guy who was always with you, supported you, and loved you secretly. You always made me into your friend zone which I hated the most. I made a distance with all the girls and nurses out there just for you. Your best friend Amara knows it too but Saanvi is typical Saanvi.” He started to open up his heart but he was wrong. I don’t understand why he made that MMS. If someone doesn’t love you back, it doesn’t mean you will make an MMS of her and start blackmailing others.

“I adored you Raunak. I saw what you felt for me. I saw your efforts, Raunak. It’s not like I never felt anything for you but I never loved you like that. I never thought about you other than friends. It is not my fault that I didn’t fall in love with you. You surely were perfect but I didn’t want anyone in my life as my boyfriend or husband.”