CHAPTER 34

If I am giving you update doesn't mean you will read the chapter and ignore it later.

Your votes are precious for me just because your votes will decide how's my book.

I have enough shits to handle in my life and here you all are giving tantrums to me for not voting and commenting.

Am I asking too much from you all? Will your hands will get tired if you will vote and drop comments?

I wi update chapter day after tomorrow if I get good response. I want all the silent readers to vote on every damn chapters till now.

Drop your votes and comments first after reading this author note.....

Happy reading!

Sorry if I was being rude but I have no other option because I don't know how to make you all understand how much this book means to me.

____________________

VIKRAM’S POV….

She messed up. She could have told me that she can’t come with me but she is going to attend the party. I could not have come with Alaya. I don’t even know who invited her because I didn’t even tell her about this. I thought I will take Saanvi with me and after the party, I will tell everything to Alaya the next day because I couldn’t see her eyes.

I am not feeling guilty for what I did with Saanvi in the past because she deserves it. She could have told me about her boyfriend so that I would have killed him before this party.

I have never seen him nor know his name. When I saw Saanvi at the party, I couldn’t take my eyes off because this was the very first time I had seen her in a party dress and trust me, red was really complimenting her. Her face was glowing and no doubt why every man's eye was on her.

I never had any problem if she came with her Boy-friend but I never knew she had a boyfriend. I mean, my anger was on the peak when I saw that damn guy touching my wife’s waist. I now wanted to chop that same hand of his but for some reasons I can’t. Why is Saanvi not saying anything to him? Why are they standing so close?

I got angry when Saanvi called me puppy and trust me, trust me, my heart sank when I heard it from her mouth but what could I expect from her? I tied her into this marriage of convenience. I saw her talking with Krish and they were all smiling and laughing? I will ask him later, but for now I followed Saanvi, I need to talk with her.

I left my house even before the time because I had to pick Alaya from her house. I didn’t have any conversation with her because of my guilt which is eating me raw. Till now, I am sure Alaya identified that something is not right with me. She was trying to make conversation with me during our ride but I was just answering her with ‘hmm’ ‘yes’ ‘no’ ‘I don’t know’ ‘okay’ ‘great’ That’s fucking it.
She was hurt not until saw the paps out of Vidyut’s farm house. Vidyut threw the business party at his farm house which is located out of the city. Around the farm, there is no other house but there are 3 to 4 farm houses which no one uses as they are locked for years.

This place was chosen by his little brother because he loves nature and peaceful life. For now he is out of the country as he is taking business for further studies. Vidyut’s parents couldn’t make it to the party as his grand-pa health is not good. He is having a mild fever. Nothing to worry about. As paps, saw us together and we started to pose. Few of the paps asked me about my joining office to which I didn’t answer because it’s not my place to deliver this news. My dad is the one who will announce this good news.

When the paps asked us about our plans for marriage, I didn’t tell them anything but Alaya's excited voice reached their ears and the reply was ‘Soon’. I have to deal with the paps later as this news can’t reach my in-laws' ears or else I will be found dead soon. It’s not like I give a damn to anyone, but Saanvi is my wife and I can’t help but to listen to what my in-laws say.