CHAPTER 23

You didn't give me your votes and comments but still I am here.

This chapter is for those who voted ❤️

I know who are voting here and who's not. So, silent readers, don't be so silent.

Here is another target 🎯

40 votes and 10 comments... Also, 10 followers on my insta page.

Whether you share this book with your friends or readers or authors. I don't care.

I just want the target to get reach. That's it.

Don't forget the promo at last.....

_________________________

VIKRAM POV....

I entered inside of my penthouse by entering the passcode. I sit on the couch first because of tiredness.

It's 6 in the morning which looks serene and refreshing. The air is crisp and cool. The soft glow of the rising sun paints the sky with gentle hues of pink and orange. The fresh air carries a distinct, invigorating scent, often free from the day's pollutant.

Well, this area where my penthouse is built is not so far from city but not inside of the city. My penthouse is surrounded with trees. This place offers a sense of peace and a chance to appreciate the beauty of nature around me.

I am a morning person as I love to gyming in morning. This makes me energetic and fresh. Especially in the morning, it boosts my energy levels. Morning workout leaves me feeling refreshed and awake. It also improves my mental clarity and focus. It such a stress reliever. It always helps me to start my day with a clear mind.

I stood up and went upstairs. As I entered inside of my room, I saw her sleeping figure that is sleeping without caring anything about this world.

She must be tired that's why she is sleeping like this otherwise her sleep is lesser than normal human being. Since the day I met her, I never saw her sleeping all day long and night.

Mostly at day time she spent her time with her family, friends and us and in night she mostly took care of her Nani (Maternal Grand-parent)

She indeed is a great daughter and a friend. Will she be able to become a good wife and a good daughter-in-law?

I shook my head because negative thought just enter inside of my brain. Why would she have to be a good wife and a good daughter-in-law when I am going to divorce her after 6 months?

I sit on the bed facing to her. She looks so peaceful and angelic. She has a frown on her face, oh maybe because of her some hair strands.

I slightly rub her forehead making her frown disappear. I put the hair strand back. I won't lie but I did get attract towards her.

She was not at fault that time. I don't know why she haven't reacted that time when I touched her and why I even think and called her Whore?

I am now feeling ashamed for saying this to her. I married her because of Revenge but if I think about that part, then I will say that I was a childish back then and reacted that way.

I spoiled her life.

I look at her face keenly. Her cute pouted lips which are small and look sweet. Her long lashes which adores on her eyes. Her pink tint cheeks which looks natural. Her glowing skin makes my hand irk to touch her face for once and

Ughhh.....

No way, do not think like that Vikram. You did was right and all this which you are thinking is because of alcohol.