CHAPTER 21

Thank you so much for those who followed me on insta and fulfill the target.

As per the promise, I am going to share second book poster of this series.

Are you all excited 🎊🎊

So here it is,

THE SILENT TRUTH#2 Her Uncharted StrengthAmara x Sameer

THE SILENT TRUTH
#2 Her Uncharted Strength
Amara x Sameer

Why the silent truth when everything is going great between the love birds?

Any guesses?

You all can guess because once I complete this book, I will share the prologue with you all.

______________________

Target 👇

50 votes and 10 comments ❤️

If you fulfill this Target then you will get another chapter at 11 pm.

I promise 🤞

If not then you all will get update once we reach the target.

It all depends on you my chillies ❤️‍🔥

After reading this chapter drop your precious votes here and do comment ❤️

Enjoy 💓

__________________________

SAANVI POV....

Sameer and Amara went inside of their room as Vikram doesn't want them to left for their home at this late at night.

Is he even faking his friendship with him?

I now highly doubt at him.

He is a fucking twister bastard. He showed me his all goody side but couldn't able to hold himself for much.

I hate him and his friend. I am doubting if Sameer knew about his Revenge part or not.

If yes then I swear I will block his all the nerves which will definitely lead him to 'never become a father' case.

Ammu already slept so Sameer took her in his arms. Now I and Vikram are the only one who is standing in the hall.

"Room?" I asked without looking at him

"Go upstairs turn left 1st room" He said and I left him in the hall as I come upstairs.

How could someone be so mean and selfish? What will happen if my baba gets to know about his real face?