CHAPTER 22

I am back again with new chapter ❤️

You still didn't reach the target. I told you 50 votes and 10 comments.

I didn't get 50 votes and I received 10 comments from 1 reader only.

Anyways! Here's the another target.

50 votes on each chapter (those who didn't vote on previous chapters, do it now) including this chapter. 20 comments on this chapter ⭐

That's why I told you in starting to vote and comment.

If I saw target getting fulfilled then you all will get another chapter tomorrow 💓

It all depends on you whether you want me to complete this book in 2 months or not.

Your votes and comments will decide.

I've enough of this patience side. Now whenever I upload the chapter, there will be new target.

Reach this Target 🎯 And get New Chapter tomorrow 🎊

___________________________

VIKRAM POV....

Ughhhhhhhhh......

With this thought I came outside of my room and went towards Sameer's room. I banged his room door so hard that he come outside of his room in just his vest and lower.

He wears his specs and first closed the door.

"What happen now? She is sleeping. Why do you want to wake her up?" He said it to me.

Here I am burning in rage because my so called wife just spit on my face, she snatched my sleep and now she herself is sleeping peacefully inside of my room. In my fucking room and he is complaining me that I am waking his wife up.

"Fuck your wife for now" I said it in anger because I so want to punch someone.

"Yeah, I wanted it too but I will fuck her once we go to our house, even I will fuck her on our honeymoon and...." What the actual flying Fu----- 🐸

I look at him weirdly which thank fully make him roll his eyes and shut his mouth.

He is a lawyer? From which angle?

'Even you don't look like a future CEO' says my heart.

True!

Wait, what true? Shut up....

"What are you saying dude?" I asked him finally to which he looks at his room and he led us to the bar section which I personally made in my penthouse.

This bar is my favorite place in this whole penthouse. There is a swimming pool too which I prefer when I wants to be alone or thinking about something deeply.

I sit on the stool which is connected to the bar table as Sameer is making a drink for both of us.

"Now tell me, why you are angry?" He asked and I gulp the whole content in one gulp.

I could feel the burning sensation inside of my throat but what about my heart which is burning with a rage of fire?

"She bloody spit on my face" I said gritted my teeth. I was looking the other side when Sameer spit on my face, throwing alcohol on me, making me look at him.

Yuck....

Gross....

Disgusting....

Is there any word which I could use right now, which makes it looks what I am feeling at this point.