CHAPTER 27

SAANVI POV….

A girl came inside of the house, leaving me all shocked.

What is she doing here?

She looked at me from bottom to top and squinted her eyes at me as if she was judging me.

Bitch, don't look at me like I am a criminal here. Criminal is your boyfriend and I am a victim here who got stuck with him for a minimum of 6 months.

Yeah, you heard me right.

It's none other than MY HUSBAND'S GIRLFRIEND.

What was her name? Umm….I think he never told me the name.

Leave it. Who even wants to know?

We are looking at each other. While she was busy glaring at me, I simply rolled my eyes at her.

"Who the fuck are you? What are you doing at my house?" She asked what?

My house? When did she become the owner of this house?

According to me, this penthouse belongs to my husband.

I thought she would be a little nicer, unlike her boyfriend but how could I forget about his choices?

Just like him. Bitter!

By looks she is the most gorgeous girl. She is incredibly beautiful. Her eyes were a rich, deep brown, and they held a captivating charm. Her lips were perfectly shaped and had a magnetic quality that drew people in.

Her face had lovely cheekbones that added to her graceful appearance.

Her body was slim and curvy, striking a perfect balance. She had an elegant posture and a regal presence.

But what's the point when she doesn't know how to talk politely.

"Hello? I am asking you something. Who the hell are you? What are you doing here?" She asked clicking her fingers in front of my eyes

"I-ummm" I was about to say when she passed by me.

I turned around only to see her hugging Vikram. Vikram looked at me but eventually, he hugged her.

Something pinched in my heart. I am facing a bitter reality, knowing that I have to face this harsh reality of mine one day.

I rolled my eyes and wiped the corner of my eyes so that no one could see it.

"I missed you so much baby" She said, breaking the hug.

He kissed on her forehead

"I missed you too my wifey"

"You know I love this word from your mouth" She said and kissed on his lips, making me roll my eyes.

My husband is kissing some other girl, in front of his wife.
Double faced

Why do I have to expect anything from him? He is going to be with his girlfriend, leaving me alone.

I am no one to him even if we married legally and she is his wife even if she is nothing to him legally.

My heart will explode with the uneasiness which I am feeling.

Control Saanvi Control. You can do this. Don't show your weakness in front of him.

Make him sign those damn papers, leave his house, focus on your career and dream, get yourself busy and never look back at your life.

Yes, I can do this. If not for me then for my Mum. I have to achieve my dream anyhow.