CHAPTER 29

SAANVI POV…..

What type of bastard is he? What does he think of himself?

Who adds all this in contract. 'I will get all the rights to torture her or touch her'

Vikram snake Khanna, I won't leave you.

Ughhhhhh

I won't sign these papers but if I won't sign his contract then he will do the same without even reading it.

Bastard Khanna, why are you so annoying?

Damn, he choked my throat so hard that left his finger prints around my neck and now I am concealing it.

As I was done with the concealer, I got up and saw him coming inside of the room with contract papers

He gives me creepy vibes.

Creepy creature!

His face is just stoic, hard and apathetic. Can't he just behave like a normal person?

He took a few steps forward and stood in front of me. His eyes went to my throat and then at my face.

He isn't even sorry for what he did to me.

"Sign it"

Passing me the contract and pen, he said, maintaining his cutthroat face.

"I need you to correct these contract first" I said back to him

"Just sign the damn papers."

"Why? Look Vikram, I am not interested in your property, I can cook for you, I can take care of your family behind you but I won't give you rights to torture me, punish me and to touch me" I said, maintaining my eyes with him

"I will touch you, I have rights to torture you and to punish you" he said dangerously coming closer to me, I took my steps back as he was coming towards me.

My eyes were locked with his and my back touched the wall. He put both his hands on either of my sides, making me lock between him and the wall.

I gulp my own saliva. Damn what is my problem? Why do I always have to feel this way whenever he says it to me or comes closer to me?

I was not that nympho….

"Boy, I have a self respect which you obviously don't have. I won't let you touch me and that's final"

Anyhow, I voiced out my thoughts but him being a dumbass jerk, royally ignored my words with his straight face.

"You just did this morning then what's the problem?" Is he that dumb?

Is he even listening to himself? How pathetic.

"Are you even listening to yourself? You want to….." he cut me off in between and put his finger on my lips..

"Shhhhh…. Not a word. Relax. Don't worry, I don't go for sl*ts like you." He said, making a distance between us.

I'm numb. What he just said? Slut?

My vision started to blur because I don't know why he hates me so much?

Saanvi just relax, just breath, just breath. Don't show him your weak side.

"Even if you beg me, I won't touch you. You disgust me" he said with his venomous tongue.

Do I disgust him?

"You know what Vikram?" I said looking into his eyes.

"Even if you beg me, I won't come back to you."