CHAPTER 25

I hope you liked the previous chapter and hoping you all will like this chapter as well.

2000+ words

Share my book with other readers.
Check out my insta profile (the_selenophilewrites)

Target 🎯

40 votes and 20 comments ❤️

Happy reading!

__________________________

Saanvi POV….

I came inside of the kitchen to make something for our guests. It will be my first time making something after my marriage for my in-laws.

I am nervous yet getting emotional. I thought I would never get a chance to be with my Villain husband's family.

I never knew that my wish would be fulfilled this early.

I was thinking of making fruit salad, Capsicum and onion uthappam with tomato chutney, and fresh orange juice for everyone.

And in sweets, I will make fruit custard. It would also be good for mother and baby.

Amara and Sameer are also here so this will be the best breakfast.

Poor Sameer, he didn't even get time to take proper rest yesterday night due to his work.

It was just 7 am and when he came back he looked all messy and tired.

His eyes were all red and screaming some sleep. Amara must be tired, that's why she is not up for her jogging, otherwise she wakes up early and gets ready till 6 am with her jogging track suit and shoes on.

She is a fitness freak. Mira is a clean freak.

I have got two freaking best friends around me.

What a freaky friends I have 🌝

I was taking tomatoes from the refrigerator when he pulled me harshly and pinned me down to the wall.

What's with him pulling me harshly? Can't he just call me instead of pulling and pushing?

It hurts BÌtçh!

With whom I am kidding? He is a jerk and loves to see me hurt all the time.

"Ouch…. Can't you just do that softly?" I said, still knowing his answer.

"Oh, I am so sorry princess Saanvi that I hurt you. Are you in pain? Should I call a doctor or something? Wait, let me treat you by myself" Vikram said, making no distance between us.

He is so close that I am sure he could hear my heart beating now.

"Wh-what are yo-you doing? Let me go?" I started to wiggle in his arms, making him clutch my waist tight.

I look into his eyes. I never saw his face so closely. This is the first time when I am looking into his eyes with so much intensity.

Our breaths mingle. My hands automatically reached to his chest as I felt his heart beating fast.

His grip on my waist tightens as he makes me come closer to him.

If trust is to be said then I want to stop this time right now.

Him, making my heart flutter, making butterflies doing summer-saults inside of my stomach.

Making me feel wet down there as I clutched my thighs tightly.

My breath has become ab-normal. He looks down towards my chest as I am wearing one of his t-shirts with his PJs on.

His t-shirt was big to me so I made it off-shoulder.