CHAPTER 39

VIKRAM’S POV….

“ALAYA” I screamed her name as I reached inside of her house. Her bodyguards were trying to stop me but after beating the hell out of them, I am here, standing on my feet just to confront something.

It was between us. Whatever happened, I did with her and I am not going to leave her house until I know Saanvi’s location. She has been kidnapped for 2 days and we all are not able to locate her. Karan using all his power, Siddharth’s team didn’t sleep for straight two days, Krish, Abhi, Vidyut they all are using their power so that they could get a lead. Sameer is taking follow ups with the police commissioner.

Mom’s health is deteriorating; Rahul Bhai is using his network from London only as he can’t come here. Dad is getting worried for mom and Saanvi. Bhabhi is crying. Amara accusation. She also gets to know about my relationship with Alaya. She is trying her best to control Bhabhi and mom but I can’t see in her eyes. She is right at her own place. I am at fault but I didn’t know that Saanvi would get kidnapped.

Everyone thinks that it’s me and I don’t even try to rectify them. After knowing about the situation I wasn't able to say or think properly.

“ALAYA” my voice turned hoarse because of continuously drinking. For 2 days, I didn’t sleep nor did I stop drinking.

“You are not welcome here” There he comes. Son of retired businessman Jaydev Singh Rathore. The eldest son of Rathore’s empire and a kind politician. If I describe him in short then he is the favorite of Mr. Agnihotri and love at first sight with Alaya. Alaya doesn't know about it but as a man I know his feelings for her. I can see in his eyes clearly.

“I want to talk with Alaya” I said with the same rage because that day I slapped her but now I will kill her.

“She doesn’t want to talk with you” Jay came and stood in front of me.

“Who are you? You have no right to talk on behalf of her.” My voice echoed as all the butlers were here, listening our conversation

“He has all the rights to talk on behalf of me Mr. Vikram Khanna.” Talk about the devil and the devil is here.

Her heels touched the marble floor, making every butler go from here. She stood here, right in front of my eyes. She looks like Barbie. High ponytail, her favorite lip gloss, branded clothes, branded shoes, wearing diamond studs. There is one thing missing, the smile but that was now replaced by the poker face.

“By the way, with what rights you are here Mr. Vikram Khanna. If I remember it clearly, we’re done. Ain’t we?” She criss-crossed her hands around her cleavage. I am not able to think properly at this time. No Alaya, no past, no breakups, no heart-breaks, no revenge, nothing I can think about. If I am thinking about something then it is Saanvi.

It’s been fucking 2 days since she got kidnapped by someone whom I don’t know. We have enemies for sure but they ain’t gonna do this cheap trick with us.

Also, no one knows about me and Saanvi being a legal couple. If someone knows about this other than our family then it’s Alaya. After breaking up, Saanvi got kidnapped. How’s that possible?

Saanvi has no fault in any of this. She is fucking innocent. She has no fault here. I don’t know how that kidnapper is treating her. I don’t know how many members kidnapped her. I don’t know if they are treating her fine or not. I just hope they won’t be monsters. If I could do something for her then I could just hope, pray and try to find her. Fuck; not gonna try, I will find her by hook or by crook.

Fuck breakup, fuck relation, fuck past and fuck Alaya. Saanvi is more important to me. She is important to me and I am going to find her anyhow. This only thought of finding her, pumped by blood with a rage and I only wanted to choke Alaya right now but instead of doing that, I did which was the actual right thing to do.