CHAPTER 20

THIRD PERSON POV....

BEFORE MARRIAGE........

"Jagdish, why you didn't say anything to him when he informed us for shifting to his pent house? I am not going to allow that" Dipti shouted at her husband for not saying anything to his younger son.

She never expected this from her own son whom she loved the most. He must be her favorite child but she won't allow him to spoil an innocent life.

She never interferes in his life. If he wanted something then Dipti was the one to spoil it by providing him.

She wants best for his both sons and Rahul got the bestest in form of Prachi, his wife and elder daughter-in-law of Khanna Family.

Rahul and Vikram both are brothers by blood but are opposite to each other.

Rahul is a responsible child; he knows what's best for him and his family. Vikram is an irresponsible kid who just knows how to spend money.

Rahul has an arrange marriage. He had an affair with some other girl but on the day of his marriage he broke up with his girlfriend. He never loved Prachi in the beginning but he was and is loyal to her.

He never hides anything from her. He told her everything about his past relationship which was serious one.

Prachi and Rahul did work on their relationship and now they are living their happy life.

On the other hand, Vikram, he is marrying a girl for some Revenge.

Rahul hates those guys who spoil someone's life on the basis of Revenge word.

Rahul loves his brother and Prachi too love to get spoil by Vikram but what will happen when Rahul and Prachi gets to know about Vikram intentions?

This is the case which Dipti worrying about.

"Vikram will go to his pent-house along with Saanvi but they both will come back home next day. Whatever he wants to think let him think." Jagdish said burning the cigar which is between his teeth.

They both are in village but after talking with Vikram they both went inside of the room which they were allotted in as Saanvi is in her house.

"How? After knowing Vikram spoiling a girl's life, we couldn't do anything to stop this marriage" Dipti said but her words cut in middle

"Trust me Mrs. Khanna you won't regret after getting those married" a guy came inside of their room making them both pause their conversation a little

"She is innocent in all this matter" Dipti said to him

"Biwi ji, we all know that Saanvi is the only one who could make him come in line." Mr. Khanna said to Dipti, throwing his cigar out of the window, making her face him.

"Mrs. Khanna, for now this is the best for him." He said to her making her convince.

"Biwi ji we have 6 months, after 6 months we will see the result. If the result will be same then we all will help Saanvi in getting divorce. He is right Dipti. Trust us" Mr. Khanna said looking at his wife.

"But what if Vikram will do something bad then...." She paused in middle as Mr. Khanna speaks in between

"Tomorrow they both will be at home okay. Then Vikram won't be able to do anything wrong with her" He said to her.

Jagdish looked at him who nodded his head.

He is truly a great guy who wants good for his friend. He isn't the one who will support their friends in every bad deed.