CHAPTER 12

VIKRAM'S POV....

"Hey dad" I called my dad as I need to sort everything right this time. Even after knowing about my responsibilities, I neglected it which is not right.

Bhai is always there to support me but I won't be depending on him all the time. He has his life, his wife and now soon-to-be buddy is about to come.

But today I called him to inform about something.....

Which no one expected to.....

"So, you remember me? That was something I never imagined" Dad taunted me. Well he always does like this with me.

He thinks I am a brat and he is right because I am a brat. A spoiled rich brat!

"Dad, I still know my responsibilities and I am not running away from it. My best friend needed me and I have to be here to support me." I explained my point of view and I know he already knows it and to whom I am explaining?

Him? My dad? Who is gonna behave like a boss?

He still thinks I am a baby. For god sake please someone tell him that I am a mature guy who knows what's right and wrong and I know how to deal with my problems.

It's been 3 days since we are here. Sameer and Amara's wedding was done yesterday evening in one of the temple here with everyone's blessings.

Her sexy lady, cool dude, her dad and her hottie (Her nani – Maternal grandmother) gives them blessings.

Yes, that hottie was her nani. Her health was not good these days so she was resting in her ground floor room.

And we boys imagined that hottie is some.....Well anyways, leave this topic for now.

Her grand-parents are so cool. More than Mr. Singh. He is a strict personality. I remember the dialogue of Amitabh Bacchan which he said in one of his movie, 'Parampara, Pratishtha, and Anushasan' (Honor, Tradition and Disciplines)

Mr. Singh follows these three rules and her daughter is following these three rules only. Like father like daughter.

If we talk about his daughter then I did it what I thought to do. She and her family have now nothing to do. All the power is in my hand now.

If I says yes for this then her life is in my hand and if I says no then she left with no option other than die with a certificate of characterless woman.

You already know about the village small thinking's. Village must be developing but their narrow mind set won't develop easily.

"When are you going to come?" Dad asked completely forgetting about him on the call.

"Once I come back, I will handle the post of CEO. I promise" I said it to him as seriousness is dripping out from my mouth.

"Well done my boy. I like this confident of yours. When are you going to come? Sameer's marriage is done now" He asked as he already knows about it.

"Before I come there, you have to come here with mom." I said and I know he must be confused

"May I ask why?"

"Do you want to miss your younger son's marriage?" I said with a smirk.

Yes, I am getting married tomorrow. How did this happen? With whom I am getting married? I know lots of thoughts are running on everyone's head specially my family.

Let's leave it for a surprise then.

"What you did this time son?" He asked with not so gentle voice.