CHAPTER 36

VIKRAM’S POV….
I sped up my Audi and tried to reach home as soon as possible. Truth to be told, I don't even want to go because inside of me, my soul is burning. I am burning with rage. I am angry not at someone but at myself. I fucked up. I fucked up everything.

What I was thinking and what actually happened actually. I accelerated my car above 100 which can cause an accident. For now I am driving my car outside of the main city which I didn’t assume until now.

My phones are flooded with numerous calls. I don’t give a fuck whose calls are there. I drink a strong whiskey directly because for now I have to calm my mind which is not able to calm. My brain is fucking playing those tapes which I wanted to delete it not from my brain but from my fucking human system.

This is the least I am doing right now. After what Alaya said made me realize that I didn’t just lie but I did a crime.

FLASHBACK!

“I heard your and Saanvi’s conversation when you both were inside of the washroom. Remember something?” She said, looking hurt and shattered.

Her heart shattered making her look so vulnerable at this time. Her red eyes, puffy cheeks, lips are trembling; her hand is holding my shirt tightly.

“What do you think? I'll never know about it if you won’t tell me?” She asked and looked straight into my eyes as if she was seeing inside of my soul directly, searching for the truth. The Truth!

“Do you think I am a fool? What do you think of yourself huh? How did you look at her that day when I came to your penthouse for the first time after my vacation?” She shouted, making me shut my eyes.

“Do you think you can fool me around by saying that she is your sister-in-law’s cousin?” she again raised a question which makes me go one more step closer to my guilty pool.

“Do you think I won’t get to know you when you look at her in a party with those lovable eyes?” She asked making me remind Saanvi’s glowing face and how she was looking tonight

“Do you think I am a dumb not to get what is going on between you both? Do you think I didn’t observe anything?
Wherever she was going your eyes followed her. When her boyfriend touched her; your eyes burning with rage. When she insulted you, you didn’t say anything to her.” She left me with a jerk, making me misbalance myself but I balance it anyhow.

This is it! Everything is finished! I broke her. I broke her beyond repair. I promised her to love her unconditionally. I broke her heart into tiny pieces.

“You have been married to her for 20 days. For fucking 20 days” She shouted and throw the vase which was near her making me get numb.

“I am so-“

“Your sorry won't fix anything Mr. Vikram Khanna” She shouted with the top of her lungs.

“Congratulations! I am broke again and this time beyond repair Mr. Vikram Khanna.” She looks at me with hurtful gazes which I can’t see.

“I swear baby, I was about to tell you” I held her hands but she jerked it off as if with my touches she would get burned.

“When? After making her pregnant with your child or maybe after showing me your and her child’s pic. Oh I am so sorry Vik baby, I spoiled your surprise.”

Sarcastic is dripping from her tongue
“All these days I was thinking that Saanvi wants to steal you from me but I was wrong. You are the fucking one who is a culprit. Main Culprit and I am the main victim here.”