CHAPTER 49

DON'T FORGET TO READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT LAST.

IT'S IMPORTANT

_____________

VIKRAM’S POV…

“Where are you taking me Vikram?” She said as I blindfolded her eyes so that she wasn't able to see where I was taking her. It’s going to be a huge shock for her or maybe it will trigger her anxiety but I have to take the risk. 

After her psychiatrist went, I thought about this and couldn’t help but think about her fear. If she has to overcome her fear then she has to face it first. She has to do this. 

“I am taking you somewhere sweetheart. Have some patience.” I said and put my hand over hers as she is rubbing her palms continuously. She is wearing white suit with a colorful scarf (dupatta) covering her neck properly. 

Her black straight hair is open; resting at her back. She is not wearing any jewelry other than her gold chain with a design of Ganpati bappa. I never saw her wearing a nuptial chain or using vermillion on her head. 

After marriage, she mostly wears jeans tops, casual dresses, or watches in her hand. I never saw her wearing any kind of jewelry or wearing Indian dresses. It was the first time she wore a suit and to be honest, my heart jumped with happiness. She looks adorable. 

Her natural glow, her simple-to-go attire and tough-nut attitude stole my heart. She sometimes gets so moody that she almost bangs my head with a flower pot. Metal flower pot. 

Doctor suggested that I've to be patient with her or else she will lose her temper and hurt me. I know she is never gonna hurt me or anyone who is close to me or her. 

My phone again buzzed as it was in vibration mode. I disconnected the call. I know what’s waiting for me in the office. Mr. Ishwar would be in a hell's devil mood. I know why Samantha is calling me. She is a gem. Her heart is a diamond. No one could say that she is the daughter of Ishwar Sir. 

My phone again pinged and this time it’s a message. I open it while handling a steering wheel from another, it’s Sam again. 

“Dadda is angry with you, you missed a very important meeting today.” 

“Saanvi needed me. She had a session today.” 

“How’s she?” 

“Not good. It’s getting worse.” 

“You should have told dadda about it.” 

“No, I can’t. I have my reasons.” 

“Yeah, I know.”

“Please handle him today.” 

“Investors were highly disappointed with our team. No one was able to handle the client.” 

“Do they back-out?” I looked at Saanvi who was sitting in her seat silently and I looked in my front. There is no one as this is a highway. Both the sides of the road, green trees are surrounded. It looks beautiful but scary as well. 

If I showed it to her then she could have fainted. I can’t take the risk. It’s good if she is sitting silently. 

“Yes, they backed out from our project. According to them our team is non-eligible and it’s the first time dadda heard something like this.” 

“How was my dad’s reaction?” 

“Don’t know. Dadda didn’t tell me about it.” 

“Sam, Investors gonna invest in our project tomorrow. I will handle it. You just handle Ishwar Sir.”