CHAPTER 19

SAANVI POV....

We all came to the temple where our marriage is going to happen. I am with Mira, Amara, Nani, Dadi, and Daadu. Boys group are also here except Abhijeet, Vidyut, Siddhartha and Vikram.

His parents are even here. Yes, I met them after trio package went outside of my room.

I talked with them. I could say that Vikram is really opposite to his parents. They both are welcoming and happily accepted me as their daughter-in-law.

At that time I needed them to know why our marriage is happening so I told them everything but they already knew about this matter and they don't have any problem with that.

They said that I am the right one to be Vikram's wife and he did the right thing for the first time by getting married with me.

They also said that his motive must be wrong but they are sure that fruit will be sweeter in future.

I got confused to be honest.

What motive? What fruit? What are they talking about? – I was clueless and thinking about that.

I thought to ask them but they said when right time comes, I will get to know. I am actually still thinking about it.

Does Vikram is marrying me for any motive? But what could be the reason? Is he not happy with his girlfriend? We are friends now so what could be his motive?

I think for now, I should stop thinking. Once Vikram comes then I will ask him directly.

His parents are not villain for sure then whose gonna be the villain of my story? His girlfriend?

Possibilities are high. Who wants to share his/her partner with a stranger? No one right?

I just hope that whatever happens, Vikram will take a stand for me atleast because I am an innocent here.

I am a victim here. If Vikram wanted then he could say no for this but he did the opposite thing.

He said yes for this alliance and wanted me to say yes too. Whatever I am doing is because Vikram wants this only.

For now, leave it.

I even got to know about his elder brother and sister-in-law who are in London. I hope they won't be the villain.

You know, for a first time I have seen motherly love and that love is from my mother-in-law.

She hugged me, gave me blessings, did my touch-up, gave me her 'Khandaani Kangan'

This Kangan is for Vikram's wife and she gave me this.

But in return she asked me something and that something was Patience with his son. She said that in future I have to be the calm and patient so that I could be able to deal with him.

Father-in-law, I mean dad said that only I am the capable one to change him and his attitude for good.

He is good. I know he is a brat and an impatient guy but everyone has some flaws but his parents want me to repair their son for good.

Well, leave all this again. I think I should focus on current situation right now where we all are waiting for the groom.

But where is he?

I was standing and thinking when I heard Mira saying to me and Amara as they both are standing with me.

"I guess, my Paayal dropped somewhere. See" she said showing us her one leg.

"Must be here only." Amara said and we looked here and there to find her Paayal but we were not able to find it.

"Leave it guys. I will buy another one but that was my favorite" She said with a sad face.