CHAPTER 30

Saanvi POV…..

"You know everything from the start and you didn't tell me anything. Why?" I asked but burning rage inside of my chest isn't helping me to calm my anger down.

How could they be so selfish? They wanted to make their son responsible so they married him and with whom?

Whom they didn't even know? What did they just say? They have their own reasons. Fuck that bullshit.

I am inside of their room as they wanted to tell me something but I am pretty sure that something is not as important as my life.

"Look Saanvi, Vikram is the right guy for you and…."

I jerk her hand which was resting on my shoulders as I look at them with disbelief.

Right guy for me? Who? That bastard?

"Are you even listening to yourself? Right guy? I was the perfect one for your son, that's why you made me marry him. I was the right one for your son, that's the reason you never told me about the truth." I shouted because now, I can't control this burning rage inside of my heart which is on their way to make it burn with anger.

"I thought that after marriage, I will try to give this relationship a chance. But no! He was planning something behind my back. He was planning to take revenge from me just because I slapped him and insulted him in front of his boys"

This time, I will speak and they have to listen. What I thought vs what's happening with me right now are two different situations.

My baba, who took care of my needs, my comfort, made me stronger, gave me respect, privacy, believed in me and what they are doing with me are two different things.

They destroyed my life and my baba made my life.

He trusted them so much with his daughter and now I am facing what?

Revenge? Double faced people? Deception?

"I thought I will get a mother love at least even if Vikram won't give our relation a chance but no, you only wants happiness for your son even if it will take to destroy some innocent person's life"

I had tears in my eyes so do there's.

"Saanvi we know that you get hurt but when we get to know about it, we had an argument with Vikram. She even slapped him. Even though we want you to be safe, that's why I contacted Rahul so that he could get you both here." Mr. Khanna said looking outside of the window, holding a cigar on his fingertips.

"So? That's it? You had an argument, slapped him but at last you joined him in his plans. You should at least tell me about his girlfriend. You should've told me everything at that time so I could stop that marriage."

"That time the situation was something when you were getting married Saanvi" My mother-in-law said, wiping her tears.

"Trust us Saanvi, you are like our daughter."

"Tell me one thing, if your daughter would be in my place then what? Will you let your daughter marry someone who's a brat, irresponsible, toxic person? Tell me?" I asked

But I didn't get to hear anything. I chuckled and wiped my tears

"Got my answer. So now you have no rights to call me your daughter. Because I am not. Also, I don't care what bomb you wanted to explode on my head but let me clear you both one thing, I will do whatever the hell I want. I won't be your son's wife nor I am going to use your surname. I will live my life just like I want." I said and with that last look I came outside.

I took a deep breath and started to go inside of my room. Wait!

Which one is mine? I don't even know about directions here as well.