CHAPTER 32

VIKRAM'S POV...
I come inside of mansion only to be greeted by no one. Because no one is here.

Alright, jokes apart. I have to ask her about the bash and I don't know whether she will say yes to me or smash me badly.

Also, I have to tell everything to Alaya. After party, I will tell her everything. I don't think she is going to arrive there as no one will invite her.

Alaya is admirable but from the day boys meet Saanvi, they aren't interested in conversing with Alaya.

It's good if she won't come, otherwise, it will be a headache to handle everything. Alaya and Amara won't come face to face if I take Saanvi with me.

That guy is still in the hospital but till he won't go back to our dungeon, I can't let Saanvi go all alone, even if it's meant to endure her punches, slaps, or bangs. But I am not going to put her life in threat.

Whether I liked it or not, she is my accountability and I have to take care of her.

It's already midnight. Everyone seems to be drowsing as only dim lights are on. I silently ascend the stairs so that no one gets to know about my, coming at this time.

I have to shift to the penthouse and for that, I have to converse with my parents. Rahul Bhai again went to London just because 2 contracts got called off.
Bhabhi is here as she can't travel much.

But how to talk to my parents? Bhabhi is still furious with me. This is one of the motives why am I giving my relationship another chance.

Bhabhi meant a lot to me and I can do anything just for her. If she asks me to die, I will die happily, but I can't see her sore face just because of me.

I come in front of my room. I can hear some voices as the door is slightly open. Is somebody inside of my room??

I take out my revolver from the back pocket which I always take with me. For self-protection.

I opened the door silently so that I could take hold of that bastard who was there. I still can't believe I heard some moans.

The lights are off, but I can hear moans clearly and loudly now.

Fuck!!

She is pleasuring herself as there are no lights inside of the room, but I can see her stance under the moonlight, which is peeking inside of my room through the window, and looking at my wife at this moment.

I am getting envious of the moon as I don't know for how many hours he is relishing the scene.

I stood near the bed as she was busy in her pleasurable world.

"Ahh..... mhm.... Aahhhh...Mmmm...shit...." Her every moan gave me a boner. While she is being pleased with herself, I visualized a different ending though, me throwing her over the bed, ripping her those lacy dresses, and pounding into her tight little cunt until she started screaming.

Shit!!

Reaching down, I can't help but squeeze my dick as I imagine her on her knees before me. Those dark black lusty eyes blinking up at me, those hot lips wrapped around my dick.

Her nails dug into my skin, her eyes narrowed dangerously. Fuck. Leaning against the wall, I put one hand inside my pants, I stroked my length looking at her.

As I am stroking my length, visualizing how beautiful she would look naked and tied up, unable to do anything but suck me down.

That black long hair of her soaking and stuck to her head from my hands as I slammed it into her mouth.