CHAPTER 13

SAANVI POV....

No, this is not my plan. I never wanted all these. Not now. I was never ready and I still am not ready.

I did so much for this village, my dad did so much; not just for this village but for the whole nation. He didn't deserve this.

HE DOESN'T FUCKING DESERVE ALL THIS HUMILIATION.

What happened was not my fault, nor his fault. If they have problems then that are their problem not our problem but who is gonna thinks like this?

I am currently standing out of dad's room. This is my last chance to make him understand.

I don't have to do that nor has my family to leave this village. My grand-parents gave their more than 50 years to this village.

If they want, they could give me all their happiness so that I won't have to sacrifice then they will do anything just for my sake.

But I am not selfish. I don't have choice other than to say yes.

Dad wants me to say no but I won't.

This is about my honors, my dad's principles, my family happiness and most importantly; my self-respect and my character is at stake.

Those 3 days was heaven for us until tomorrow morning.

Today, everything got changed. The storm was that strong yesterday night that it destroyed everything in just a fraction of second.

I remember what happened after I slapped Vikram and came inside of my room.

FLASHBACK 3 DAYS AGO:-

After taking shower, I came inside of my room. I am feeling fresh and alive. His touch, his words are now not affecting me anymore.

After getting ready in suit, I apply sunscreen, my as usual peace lipstick, Kajal. I wear my favorite pair of jhumka's which I always wear with my suit and set my hair in open.

I am not a big fan of makeup as I love natural beauty. I always wears suit whenever I visit my home. I wore all kind of dress but I do make sure to not wear revealing clothes the most as I don't feel comfortable.

I open my room door just to see Amara's face. I passed her my warm smile and in return I get raised eyebrow.

"You are smiling here and we all are worried here." She said coming inside of my room and sit on the bed

"Explain now. Why you slapped him?" She asked and with a deep sigh, I told her everything which happened between me and him. Obviously cutting those scenes in which he touched me and I felt hot down there.

Like come on, if I tell this then she started to think otherwise like I am started to like him, I am falling in love with him etc. etc. which I actually don't want.

Already she is thinking about me and Ronak having a pair together. In her point of view, we are a good match but in my point of view, we are just good friends and nothing else.

How should I tell this to her? How should I fit this inside of her fatty brain? In her brain and heart only Sameer is revolving like a sun then how would she understand all this.

Also, I shared everything with her. My good things, bad things, my family, my food, my notes, my first salary everything.

We were college mates then we became bestest mates. She told me about her, her dad, her step mom. Then I decided to make her meet my family and from then she became the part of my family.

At first my dad and cool dude behaved oddly but then they started to love her. They loved her from starting but their behavior was weird.

I was so shocked the first time when I get to know that her likings and my dad's likings are mostly same.