CHAPTER 47

VIKRAM’S POV….

Flashback…..

“Dad, you called me?” I came inside of the study room where my dad wanted to meet me. Saanvi is still in the hospital, unconscious. I am in no state to hear anything more. I am already drunk and wasted. 

He is sitting in his main chair which is made of leather. I never sat there but Rahul bhyia did. After dad, he is the one who handles company. Bhyia is in London as he is handling the branch there. After Bhabhi’s delivery, they all will shift there. 

Right now I don’t know why dad called me here. If he wanted to know about Saanvi then he could ask anyone or maybe contact doctors directly. If he calls me, then something major is going to happen to me.  

“Sit here.” He said, making a puff out of his mouth. The cigar was resting between his two fingers. His love for cigars is endless. 

I sat in front of him. His desk was full with files; paperweight was there, his laptop and his lucky-go plant. There are lots of books present in his study room. He loves to read books and after him, Rahul bhyia becomes the bookworm. I never liked books in my life. I don’t know what people find interesting in these big and thick books. It’s the second time I came here. First was when I came into this house for the first time after getting married to Saanvi. 

Anyways! I should listen to him first and go to the hospital or maybe the bar because Hitler won't let me meet her or see her. 

“I have made a decision for you.” He said and criss-crossed his finger. He looked at his laptop and said that. I am sure it’s going to be related to the office or Saanvi. 

Is he going to announce me as CEO? Even if he wanted to, I am not going to accept it. Saanvi needs me and I want to take care of her till she gets better. 

“What decision dad?” I asked impatiently because whatever he decided, it will make my condition worse. I know. Even thinking about all the scenarios, alcohol which was running in my body has now vanished into thin air. 

I got drunk so that I would be able to escape this situation even if it’s only for a few hours but my ruthless dad didn’t let it happen. 

“You are not going to be the CEO.” He announced and looked at my facial features. I am sure he thought that this announcement will affect me in any way but to his bad luck, I am very calm and composed. 

“Okay dad. No issue. I will be great as a COO and bhai deserves to be the CEO.” I said what I wanted to. 

He has all the qualities which a real CEO has to be. He is intelligent, sharp, punctual, ruthless, can crack any deals and handles office employees perfectly. 

And,

I just know how to party, travel and crack someone’s bones. I am not into some illegal thing but killing some criminal makes my heart at peace. No one gets to know about bodies or about us. We are good at manipulating and hiding bodies. 

“You didn’t let me complete it.” 

“What do you mean?” 

“All the shareholders have decided that you arenot fit for the COO or CEO position and we don’t want such irresponsible employees in our company.” He said and looked at the file. 

“Are you firing me?” I asked, getting up from my seat. This is not what I thought. 

“Yes. As a chairman, I can’t ignore my important shareholders just to save you. You will never join a company. Not this time and not in future.” He announced his decision, making my frown deeper.