CHAPTER 31

VIKRAM'S POV….

This is the best thing I have done today. Finally, Saanvi forgive me for saying to her who-

Leave it.

I am happy that whatever I gave her, she liked it. Thankfully Amara helped me out otherwise I was thinking that she likes materialistic things.

I even started to look for a car. Thankfully I didn't book that. Otherwise, she would have slapped me across my face.

It's a good thing that I got to know about her likings.

I mean, she likes strawberry cake with cookies on it. She likes teddy bears. Her love for black roses was admirable.

Her eyes were shimmering with glimmers when she was looking at the cake, teddy, and roses. She saw that ring but she was not that happy after looking at it.

Saanvi, herself is a doctor and here she has a confectionery tooth. Applaudable.

Does she eat chocolates late at night as well?
Maybe yes. I hope I will get to see that scene one day.

I now know what I have to do….. I connected my phone with Bluetooth as I am driving currently….

"Hello Tej Singh"

"I want you to……."

"Yes, and this should not be known by saanvi madam."

"How many days will it take to arrange it?"

"Don't make it 7. Arrange it in 2 days." I said and disconnected the call.

Tej Singh is one of the housekeepers in our house who is an elderly man. He has been working for us for 40 years.

He is the most trustworthy guy at our home. So for this work, I can only rely on him.

For now, I am going to Vidyut's company as he has won a contract. That contract was precious to him as it was his dream project.

I am happy that finally, we will be able to see him all smiling.

Because for 365 days he was a guy who had a constipation problem. 😖

Okay, now this traffic. Now my time would be wasted here.

I guess it will take time. Why not, I arranged another surprise for her.

She will be happy for sure.

I dialed another number and it started to ring.

"Hello? Yes….I want to give you an order"

"Yes, it should fit at my home. I am sending you a picture. Make it accordingly and it should be cute"

"Try to make it done as soon as possible."

"Sure, thanks"

Okay, so another surprise is done. Wow, cars started to move.

Thanks, Bappa for saving my time.

________________

I came inside of the building and the first thing I saw was the surroundings which looked cheerful and happy.

Okay! This is the first time I have seen them this happy.

I looked at Sasha, who is a receptionist here (and a girl who has a crush on her boss,) coming towards her desk.

"Hello Sasha, how are you?" I asked and she stopped looking at me.

"Oh hello Sir, good afternoon. How are you?" She asked me with a smile on her face