CHAPTER 24

I hope I get good views, votes and comments.

40 votes and 10 comments ❤️ 🎯

If you all want to talk with Vikram, Saanvi or any other characters then do let me know so that I could arrange it on my IG PROFILE ❤️

It would be fun, you all talking with my team 🤭

Also, don't miss the promo at last ❤️

Happy reading!

______________________

Saanvi POV….

Whenever I think that there are possibilities of a change in his attitude, he always makes me feel that whatever I think about him was wrong.

Absolutely wrong!

Him being a cheater
Him being an asshole
Him being a liar

This person is full of trash. His brain is trash. No, not just his brain but his soul too.

He gave me another reason to hate him. How could my fate change all of a sudden? I was happy being a simple girl who just knew nothing other than her family, patients and her closed ones.

Ganpati bappa, first you snatch my mom, then you give so many issues to Nani. Her health is deteriorating day by day, then you gave baba attack. You almost snatched my baba that day.
If that wish of yours wasn't fulfilled then you send him in my life.

Why? Why? Why me?

What have I done with you gannu? I always tie rakhi to you. There is not a single day where I didn't talk with you then why are you giving me punishment?

I was okay till he was accepting me as his wife but no, you were not happy so you added that twist in my life.

Twist of my life was what? REVENGE?

I can't live like this. Not with him anymore. Should I talk with baba about this?

No, I can't. His health is not good. I will visit at home then talk with him face to face.

When he left me in our–

Sorry, not our but his room. His room only.

When he came closer to me a while ago, I thought we had a chance together. I saw in his eyes. It was dark black eyes but I saw emotions.

But again me, as a stupid girl who fell for his fake friendship trap trying to believe in his 'Emotional eyes truth game' again.

If I said it out loud then I will say, YES, I fell for him when he was my friend. When we used to talk with each other. When we used to see each other without noticing anyone.

When he used to care for me there.

But that was all fake. A GAME.

It is a TWIST OF DESTINY which ganpati bappa has written.

Or maybe writing it. Or maybe thinking about 'how to give me more hurdles in my already twisted life'

After coming outside of his room, I went inside of another washroom so that I could at least freshen up and take a bath.

Before coming out of his room, I took my clothes and after doing my morning business, I came downstairs.

I was hungry as I didn't eat anything last night. I thought of making coffee first.

Being a good human being, I suddenly realized that he also didn't eat anything last night. So I started to make coffee for us.

I was searching for a mug on another shelf but by mistake a knife fell on me. What is this knife doing in the mug shelf? I took that knife and was about to put it in its right place when all of the sudden I got a grip on my arm.